Signed by Cowboys Cowboys signing RB Corey Clement

DanA

Reaction score
This is a great signing for us.
  • A good ST player that can regularly contribute
  • A decent pass protector
  • A good receiving back
  • Big enough to compliment Pollard as an inside option
Not every player has to be a difference maker and this guy will come in and contribute as an option in a lot of different ways.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
Good receiving threat out backfield and STs player. He's your ideal 3rd RB on any NFL roster.

Reactions: CWR

MaineBoy

Reaction score
I was going to say he gives us secret intel on the Giants offense but then I remembered who is running the show

You mean he knows the fourth offensive play the Carrot added to his playbook since leaving.

ActualCowboysFan

Reaction score
yeah

I despise Jaylon Smith anyway, but I secretly hope him and Donovan Wilson (and Cedrick Wilson) fail because of their gimmicky number changes. DBs and WRs should wear 20-49, no exceptions. LBs too (40-59), I don't like Parsons wearing 11 but at least it's not a single digit number. He should wear something professional like 51 or 54 or something. He's deserving of one of the better classical 50's LB numbers.

I'm hoping that Hooker (FS) and Mukuamu (SS) become our long term young core legion of boom.
It's a number. Plenty of worthwhile things and you've chosen a number. You should go back to BTB

cowboyec

Reaction score
i like this move.
the more i jogg my memory...he was a very good player at wisconsin.
good move.
solid RB group...plus Ralston and Hardy on the practice squad...this is a very solid group of backs.