Cowboys to sign Sanchez

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
http://www.spotrac.com/nfl/free-agents/quarterback/

Which is better than Sanchez? Osweiler and RG3 are considered starters. Daniels I don't think even started a game before. Ryan Fitzpatrick was attached to Jets even as a FA, he was always going to return there. Best chance at starting and best chance at winning.

The only one on that list I'd consider a better trade/signing would be Foles.

Good point, but according to reports, Foles needed to be "coddled" by the Rams' coaching staff last season and they had "to massage his ego". The Cowboys didn't need that. Sanchez has been humbled enough throughout his career to be a good soldier here and accept his role as the backup.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
What is scary is this is a "splash" signing.

People will be talking about this for days.

All about the relevance.

Gameover

Reaction score
I cant believe this garbage organization couldn't find the next Steve young. #weneedarealfrontoffice

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
What is scary is this is a "splash" signing.

People will be talking about this for days.

All about the relevance.

Any Cowboys signing is a splash. NFL Network left Dallas' signing of Jerrod Johnson for the last preseason game in it's news ticker for two days.

Alexander

Reaction score

Sweet.

At least the restructures of Lee and Scandrick are being put to good use.

Alexander

Reaction score
Typical responses. Here it is, folks. We DID have 3 QBs in preseason and TC, one got hurt. The other one flunked preseason while the other passed. This is what happens fellas, and it happens to nearly every team in the league. What exactly is the criticism here? That we didn't have 12 QBs on the roster ready to backup Romo/Dak? I mean, come on.

This is beyond silly. I'm just going to assume some of you are often bored and enjoy the drama.

I'm just going to assume that you rubber stamp everything the team does and you will support it no matter what.

Zimmy Lives

Reaction score
Great! Now all they have to do is release Dak, coax Jeff Garcia out of retirement, and the Cowboys have an all-Hispanic QB stable. Horale! :thumbup:

Gameover

Reaction score
It could be worse: Bill Parcells gave us Vinny Testaverde and Drew Bledsoe(when Kurt Warner was available. I assume Bill didn't know the player).

Risen Puke and other Parcells defenders don't mention those guys much, kinda like they don't mention his draft record in Dallas. Let's only discuss the good, no need to mention the Gaileyesque win-loss record. #tunalite

Last edited:

haleyrules

Reaction score
lol. Parcells was the last senior fotball guy the club has had. Dont kid yourself...Cowboy fans should thank the Tuna.

ragman

Reaction score
There's a rumor going around that the Cowboys could be in hot water with the league because they signed Sanchez before the league could issue an official transaction report.

Anyone know anything?

Alexander

Reaction score
There's a rumor going around that the Cowboys could be in hot water with the league because they signed Sanchez before the league could issue an official transaction report.

Anyone know anything?
Read something about that earlier.

If true, wow. Might result in Goodell taking, I don't know, a million gazillion draft picks away.