Cowboys to sign Sanchez

ShiningStar

Reaction score
To those against this move, are you kidding? We could do way worse for a backup.

you are doing that anyway. Again, the Cowboys based the season on Romos health, again a bad move. Sanchez is not going to fix the problem that they keep ignoring.

Carson

Reaction score
Sanchez will be fine with Zeke, Dez, Witten and that offensive line.

Sanchez was pretty good in New York when they were run heavy.

Bizwah

Reaction score
you are doing that anyway. Again, the Cowboys based the season on Romos health, again a bad move. Sanchez is not going to fix the problem that they keep ignoring.
What exactly? And what would you have them do?

TheRomoSexual

Reaction score

No offense, but I couldn't understand one thing you wrote.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
To those against this move, are you kidding? We could do way worse for a backup.
It is the actual player. You are arguing for a concept.

Sanchez is a turnover waiting to happen each and every time his hands surround the football. That is an established fact.

Call me crazy but that does not exactly spell "great move".

chicago JK

Reaction score
Eh...I guess he could be a solid backup and may be comparable to everything else available for free.

He just seems to have lost all his confidence over past 3-4 years. 3 teams have given up on him over that time period. I lack the confidence in our coaches getting something out of him that his three previous teams couldn't.

I would much rather pick something up for nothing than give a future pick for a comparable spare.

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
Don't hate the move. Our depth (and lack of) at QB is coming to roost, so we have nobody to blame but ourselves.

Pray that Dak is who we think he is.

TheRomoSexual

Reaction score

Sanchez is a turover waiting to happen each and every time his hands surround the football. That is an established fact.

I didn't say it was a "great" move. But I'm not sure who is preferable and available. He has a ton of starting experience and has done well in a run-first offense.

Ken

Reaction score
Veteran back up with playoff experience.. ya...you complainers are ridiculous.

RS12

Reaction score

Sanchez is a turover waiting to happen each and every time his hands surround the football. That is an established fact.

Call me crazy but I trust the Denver coaching staff evaluations. Guy is on the street for two reasons: He isnt worth what he was supposed to get paid, and he is a turn over machine.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
I didn't say it was a "great" move. But I'm not sure who is preferable and available. He has a ton of starting experience and has done well in a run-first offense.
You have not, but several others have.

And as for preference, I would have preferred Austin Davis.

Gabe

Reaction score
This should push Romo further down the depth chart. Good pickup to be a backup for Dak for a few years.