Cowboys to sign Sanchez

BlueNSilver88

Throwing up the X
Reaction score
Sanchez for no draft picks > Bradford for a 1 and a conditional 4th that can turn into a 3 or 2.

Reactions: BAT

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Garrett's comments tomorrow. No need to thank me for the advance notice:

"Mark's a good football player, and he's been a good football player in this league for a number of years. He's been a backup before, so he's coming into this situation. He's also been a starter, and he's started games in this league and won games in this league. He has the skill set that allows him to do everything we will ask him to do. He's big, he's strong, he's fast, he can throw the ball really short, medium and deep. He's accurate. He's athletic. There's a lot of different things he brings to the table. We just are happy to give him an opportunity to be a part of this Dallas Cowboys football team."

You have to repeat the end of some sentences. The end of some sentences.

RS12

Reaction score
Garrett's comments tomorrow. No need to thank me for the advance notice:

"Mark's a good football player, and he's been a good football player in this league for a number of years. He's been a backup before, so he's coming into this situation. He's also been a starter, and he's started games in this league and won games in this league. He has the skill set that allows him to do everything we will ask him to do. He's big, he's strong, he's fast, he can throw the ball really short, medium and deep. He's accurate. He's athletic. There's a lot of different things he brings to the table. We just are happy to give him an opportunity to be a part of this Dallas Cowboys football team."

Nah, I didnt see the words "process" or "mechanics of it". Please edit.

reddyuta

Reaction score
I don't really care.we needed a veteran and he is a veteran

RS12

Reaction score
Only good news is they didnt throw a pick away.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Dallas was coming into the season with two vets and a rookie. Moore is hurt so sanchez is taking his place. best they could do.

Dale

Forum Architect
Reaction score
What's the problem? Sanchez has won games in the NFL. He could definitely come in, in an emergency and win a game. Don't you remember what he did to us on thanksgiving?

Exactly. He's not very good, but he mostly qualifies for what you're looking for in a backup QB in this league.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
I'm glad we got him. We have to pay Sanchez for the whole year if he's on the roster for the game next week, so this could be bad news for Moore.

He likely took a low money deal. He gets something like 4.5 mill from the broncos - there is offset language so it really doesn't matter to him to get anything more than minimum here.

lukin2006

Reaction score
What do people expect at this point ... our number 1 and 2 did not make it to start the season, we are essentially starting what was our presumptive 3rd string at the the start of May, Sanchez has won games in the NFL and playoffs and been to 2 AFC championship games...the best we can do with the season a week away and he's not costing us picks.