Signed by Cowboys Cowboys trade for Michael Bennett

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
The teams who ended up with Brandin Cooks and Justin Coleman were probably pretty happy about it. The Patriots aren't completely infallible, they just get more leeway.

Anyway, it's just a 7th. He acts up? He can get cut easy.
I stated veteran acquisition.

Both Coleman and Cooks were relatively young.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
Good gawd, do some research and turn on your brain. Don't be that guy.
I just read the article you posted. Patrons and cops thought gunfire had erupted due to stancions hitting the ground during fights breaking out which he had no part of

armadillooutlaw

Reaction score
I really like the move, talent-wise.
He had nine sacks just a year ago in Philthy. And he's shown to be able to kick inside on third downs and be a nasty interior rusher in both Seattle, and last year in Philly.
Of course, if he turns out to be a complete cancer, then they can cut him.
The idea of having Quinn, a motivated Bennett and Lawrence all on the field together sounds real good.
We'll see.

SMASHMOUTH9473

Reaction score
What if it's just a ploy by the Patriots to get Intel for the NE vs Dallas game....I could see the Patriots doing some mischievous BS like this to get an advantage....coach B is like that. When Garrett blows his top and JJ cuts Bennett, Bennett resigns with NE and everyone in the league is laughing at Dallas.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
What if it's just a ploy by the Patriots to get Intel for the NE vs Dallas game....I could see the Patriots doing some mischievous BS like this to get an advantage....coach B is like that. When Garrett blows his top and JJ cuts Bennett, Bennett resigns with NE and everyone in the league is laughing at Dallas.

Yeah, because The Hoodie is sitting in his office worrying about how he can possibly beat the Cowboys without sending a spy to Dallas. :muttley:

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That is my biggest reservation.

When Belichick gives up on a veteran acquisition, you usually don't hear much from them thereafter.

I also am very curious to what his issue was with Bielema. If it was about playing time, I don't see how that is going to improve with Dallas if Lawrence and Quinn are good to go and he is a spare.
They"ve traded away more good players than any team.

ShortRound

Reaction score
I could've done without having Michael Bennett on the Cowboys, but if he shows up, contributes, and doesn't act a fool I'll gladly change my mind.

lol right? win us some games. all I care about.