Signed by Cowboys Cowboys trade for Michael Bennett

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
100 pct correct. This guy is a major jerk.
I have never quite understood this obsession with having players that not only have talent but are also upstanding citizens. That is a hard feat to accomplish. You are asking for a rarity.

As long as the player does not compromise the product on the field, namely being stupid and being suspended etc., why would you care if he is an *******?

I hate to break it to a lot of you, but the childhood heroes we had in the 1970s and 1980s were likely *******s too. We just never heard about it.

EST_1986

Reaction score
you got anything to say about the player or are you just here to be a tit? smfh
Who doesn’t love tits!

and love the trade. Bennett will improve the pass rush. Let him come off the bench and gives us depth with Quinn hurting. Go Tits! Smfh at you thumpers

Maverick84

Reaction score
Who doesn’t love tits!

and love the trade. Bennett will improve the pass rush. Let him come off the bench and gives us depth with Quinn hurting. Go Tits! Smfh at you thumpers

giphy.gif

superonyx

Reaction score
Exactly. This guy is a total moron. Plus he is near the end. I don’t see how he will help much. A 7th rounder is nothing so I guess it’s worth a flyer but I don’t see how he helps.
In passing downs having Bennet at DT with Lawrence and Quinn all on the field at the same time does help.
He can also give Lawrence and Quinn a breather without worrying about our pass rush turning into zero pressure.

I support this move. Bennett has had his troubles but he and I support the same candidate so he can't be that bad at heart.

Plumfool

Reaction score
He lives here in Hawaii in the off season with his family.
No he doesn't always say the right things, and like everybody else he screws up from time to time.
But.
As I have said before, I have no time for his brother. But, he is one of those guys, loves his family, gives his time for free to local charities. Hosts football camps every year on Oahu - for FREE !
And called out the Golden State basketball player, Curry.who came here and charged kids a couple grand at attend his basketball camps. Each.
In my book, he will get a clean slate coming here, and I will judge him by what he says and does here. Not what people have thought of him by his outspoken nature and things.
If he can contribute to the Dline, and isn't a dick. All good in my book.

If true that doesn’t sound like a bad person. Just a human.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
What? Why?

must mean Quinn isn’t going to be ready for a few weeks.

But I’m all for it. This dude doesn’t take any BS. We need dudes like this. Just wish it was a run stuffer

They expect Quinn to be ready for NY but we do have a rotation along the DL unless you are expecting him to play every snap? Dallas is giving up a 7th for a guy Richard has a good history with and brings in good talent and experience.

PhillyCowboysFan

Reaction score
It's still possible he gets reinstated this season as he missed a test and not for failing with a dirty test. Had it been a dirty test the league wouldn't even give him conditions to get reinstated this season.

He had been eligible since August to apply for reinstatement but he hadn’t. That’s very telling!

DCBlueStar

Reaction score
Any other team ever got a good deal trading with Bellichick's Pats?

That is my biggest reservation.

When Belichick gives up on a veteran acquisition, you usually don't hear much from them thereafter.

I also am very curious to what his issue was with Bielema. If it was about playing time, I don't see how that is going to improve with Dallas if Lawrence and Quinn are good to go and he is a spare.

The teams who ended up with Brandin Cooks and Justin Coleman were probably pretty happy about it. The Patriots aren't completely infallible, they just get more leeway.

Anyway, it's just a 7th. He acts up? He can get cut easy.

Last edited:
Reactions: CWR

Doomsday101

Reaction score
He's a scumbag but he's OUR scumbag

People hear love Gregory and he is bigger screw up, hell can't even get on the field. Bennett I agree can be a knuckle head just like his brother but if he can add more depth to the DE group then great. If not he will be gone