Twitter: Cowboys tried to trade for Von Miller

Carson

Reaction score
If his boy Kupp goes down, like he does a lot, Stafford and the Rams are finished.
I don’t know man. Robert Woods is one of if not the most underrated WR in the league.

Reactions: BAT

Aven8

Reaction score
I don’t know man. Robert Woods is one of if not the most underrated WR in the league.

Kupp is the one stirring that drink. He leads the league in receiving and TD’s with 10. And he and Staff seem to be besties

quickccc

Reaction score
nah,.. i'll believe when i'm hearing far more from just this one random tweet.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
The price the Rams paid was too steep. I'm glad the Cowboys tried to be a player in acquiring Miller but were smart enough to know their limit on the price tag. Kudos to the front office.

PhillyCowboysFan

Reaction score
Not if the Rams eliminate them and go on to win a Super Bowl. Nobody will give a bleep about those draft picks.
And if the don’t their fan base will give much more than a bleep!

We have way to many FA’s at the end of year to give such a high price!

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
And if the don’t their fan base will give much more than a bleep!

We have way to many FA’s at the end of year to give such a high price!

Nonsense. You either are all in on winning a championship or you're not.

The Rams are. We're not.

Carson

Reaction score
Kupp is the one stirring that drink. He leads the league in receiving and TD’s with 10. And he and Staff seem to be besties
Oh no doubt I don’t disagree. I just mean they could survive a few weeks with Woods and Jefferson

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The Rams were a better team than the Cowboys before that trade. Trading for Miller for the Cowboys does not even that up.

While I do think the Cowboys are contenders, I still do not think this is their year and they are not one vet LB away from that.

Reaction score
I would have been tempted. We haven't sniffed the SB in over a quarter century. My first 20 years as a Cowboys fan, we didn't have a losing season, & went there five times. Would love to get one more ring in my lifetime.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
People are overvaluing what these guys will get on the market. Williams should land a decent pay day by some desperate team like the Giants.

But I think Gallup could be back on a one year prove it deal. The WR FA class is loaded with middle tier guys and I just don’t see anybody over spending on a #2 who missed 1/2 of the season.

Gallup, could be back, if he continues to have a down year heading into free agency. But it’s likely all of them are offered better deals outside of Dallas. The Cowboys just can’t afford them.

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
Didn't they send two 1st rounders and a 3rd rounder for Stafford? Now a 2nd and 3rd for Miller.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He probably wants to play here.

He has mentioned the Cowboys being his favorite team I believe. And a Texas guy too. Miller might be an affordable bridge player between Lawrence’s departure and our next draft pick?