Twitter: Cowboys Tweets 1/1/18

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
We need "old" if it means not jive celebrating a TD vs 3rd string players in a poorly played meaningless game the week after your team blew their season.

But you think that's cool, have at it. Just realize how foolish it looks to everyone else.

I didn't care for the celebrating, but.

Butler doesn't get on the field nearly as much as Witten does, so if Witten wanted that touchdown to be under better circumstances, that's on him.

Staubacher

Reaction score
I didn't care for the celebrating, but.

Butler doesn't get on the field nearly as much as Witten does, so if Witten wanted that touchdown to be under better circumstances, that's on him.
Butler was running around trying to get a group celebration going. It was embarrassing for the franchise. Witten cares about things like that.

Now that's called "old azz".

vaturkey

Reaction score
That McAdoo hire sure went well.

They were playing it safe then. How did that work out for them? Will be different this time, they got there butts kicked all year for the most part. People in NY want scalps. Sound familiar?

stilltheguru88

Reaction score
Butler was running around trying to get a group celebration going. It was embarrassing for the franchise. Witten cares about things like that.

Now that's called "old azz".
It’s a GAME :facepalm: maybe we should’ve taken the season so serious from week 1

Silver N Blue

Reaction score
This looked like the second Giants game last year. I don’t think Dak plays well in the really cold weather.

Not that there weren’t other bad games from Dak this year as well. That game yesterday was just terrible.
AC must have been on for the Seattle game