Twitter: Cowboys Tweets 1/1/18

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Hope they hire McDaniels, and he drafts Baker Mayfield. He did so well with Tebow.

As I said Jerry's attachment to Garrett will make us have the worse head coach in the division. This would mean that all three other teams at least tried to make a change at head coach to fix their problems, while Garrett remains with the Cowboys. :facepalm:

canters

Reaction score
I remember beating the Lions 5-0 in a playoff game at the Cotton Bowl, the lowest scoring playoff game in NFL history.

I remember that game at the Cotton Bowl. Called by a young Dick Stockton (bald already ), Frank Gifford and some other legend I can’t remember. Our D was great, O not so much. Craig Morton got hit a lot and we could not run well even with Duane Thomas and Walt Garrison. Landry was stubborn and called a dull game. He was 50 y/o at that time.

kevm3

Reaction score
If they fire Marinelli, them there is some serious problems with this organization. The defense was really the only bright spot on the team towards the tail end of the year. Limiting Seattle and pitching a shut out with perenially injured Sean Lee, a David Irving that you never know is going to be on the field or not, 2 rookies at corner, Jeff Heath and Byron Jones at safety and Jaylon Smith, who is essentially a rookie and is coming off a major injury. You also have guys like Hitchens, Crawford, Maliek Collins, etc. Those are not names on a defense that you would expect to do anything of note.

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
Dak's still available, Wentz isn't. Doesn't matter if you're not available.

Dak is available and sitting at home with the rest of his team.

Wentz is unavailable but his team is in the playoffs.

Personally, I'd prefer to be in the playoffs. But that's just me.

mardwin

Reaction score
Dak is available and sitting at home with the rest of his team.

Wentz is unavailable but his team is in the playoffs.

Personally, I'd prefer to be in the playoffs. But that's just me.

That guy is an advocate of Jerry Jones managerial philosophy.

dragon_mikal

Fire Garrett
Reaction score
I think he's truly being selfish now. Other than his leadership, which is invaluable, he has no purpose on the field.

Why don't you retire from posting? Anyone who uses this offseason to attack Witten needs to ****. He is the least of the problems affecting this team.