Twitter: Cowboys Tweets 1/1/18

links18

Reaction score
I think he's truly being selfish now. Other than his leadership, which is invaluable, he has no purpose on the field.

Talk about a culture of entitlement.....dude should have been gracefully retired two years ago.

lwehlers

Reaction score
What if the decision isn't up to you?!

like I have said before witten is one of my all time favorite cowboy but it will be up to him. jones will not draft a guy to push him while he is still playing so we will have to hope that he has enough gas left his tank to make it another season.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Road win, v the number 1 playoff seed in the NFC. I’m not going to waste time being all that disgusted abou the ones we win.
Would have been impressive if that number one seed didn’t basically forfeit the game for us.

It’s like the Eagles beating us last year in week 17 when we sat everybody, do you really consider that a quality win for the Eagles considering we played all backups and a vanilla game plan?

Of course not, we basically forfeited last year and they forfeited this year. Either team trying to beat their chest over winning when the other team basically forfeits is just embarrassing.

Was embarrassing Philly acted like they really beat us last year just like it is embarrassing for us to act like we actually beat them yesterday.