Cowboys unsure whether Elliott will be available

aria

Reaction score
Why, boy, injuries are good and to be hoped for...part of winning and sadly part of losing. I pray for enemy injuries...its to be prayed for!!!
Haha, I almost tagged you. Although I don't agree with you, I know where you stand on this and respect you for not calling me out for saying the same thing or liking others similar posts.

aria

Reaction score
I'd be banned wishing you got hit by a bus! All in good fun, of course! No serious injury, just enough to make you forget this website.
Lol, fair enough. Could you at least wish I get workers comp out of it? I'm not asking for pro football player money for doing nothing, Zeke is already doing that :laugh:

aria

Reaction score
Lol, c'mon dude, the guy looks like an Ewok, that's funny no matter who you are.

woECeOp.jpg
Unbelievable, no likes equals no sense of humor. How is this not hilarious? At least when his career is over from being such a dumba$$, he'll have a bright future as an extra on Star Wars.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Unbelievable, no likes equals no sense of humor. How is this not hilarious? At least when his career is over from being such a dumba$$, he'll have a bright future as an extra on Star Wars.
Because it's tired.

And I love your double-standard with my brother, Boxer.

**** the Giants. I hope they fly into a mountain in a fiery plain crash