Game Day ***Cowboys vs 49ers 2nd Half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustChip

Reaction score
This is embarrassing. Like this is when you watch the animal planet. And one male animal, mounts another male animal and humps them. Not for anything sexual but just to establish dominance over the beta male.

The cowboys are the beta males getting emasculated and humped by the alpha males.
:laugh:

Birch_Wood

Reaction score
We got rid of receivers, for rid of head coach, for rid of coordinator....whose next?

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
I was hoping that the boys would at least look respectable against the 49'ers; but alas, they look like a bunch of chumps!! So disappointing. You think I would be used to this by now. smh
Same.

They just did not match the intensity of SF

tomsanders921

Reaction score
you can;t keep your defense on the field for 25 minutes in the first half and expect them to be good to go in the 2nd.

we did not get a first down until like the 4th or 5th drive.
Well it would help if the defense could force a punt now and then.

The offense was terrible tonight. But the defense was every bit as bad. They talked about themselves as one of the best units since the 2000 ravens. They have now been punkd in 2/5 games this year. They are the most overrated unit in the entire league.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
they've worn out our front DL ..... they're pushing us back vs run ...

and play action by Purdy and their OL play is giving him Wiiide open looks downfield

and they are pushing the ball downfield in pass game ... not dink n dunk like we do !

:mad:
The defense is gassed from playing the entire game.
Offense was a no show today

erod

Reaction score
The worst part of this whole thing is that I'm 99% sure Jerry is going to extend dak with some crazy contract numbers. We will continue to be good enough to beat bad teams and be embarrassed by bad teams.
Disagree. They're regretting that contract, no matter what they say. Lance is cheap. They could view the bullett.

Mr_437

Reaction score
Dan Quinn is going to have to decide which SS he's benching in favor of Juanyeh Thomas because Wilson n Kearse have been liabilities.

Syron

Reaction score
We want get any real change as long as the Jones family owns this team. Jerruh makes money if they win or lose unfortunately.
I agree. Come to this realization this off season, unfortunately. I'm slowly transitioning away from football as my favorite sport. I'm tired of being upset all week long after a lose.

Status
Not open for further replies.