Game Day ***Cowboys vs 49ers 2nd Half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avenging Hayseed

Interwebs fooseball expert
Reaction score
Im always a pretty positive fan,....but this is a disgrace. Out coached and out played in every way. Ive always liked Dak,.....but for the first time I have to say.....we will NEVER win a SB with him. He is just not in the same league as the difference maker QB's. He just isnt. This Purdy kid is so head and shoulders above him that its not even funny. We will be a decent team this year,...MAYBE even make the playoffs. But we arent going anywhere. Just another lost season. Time to clean house,....Dak HAS TO go , probably Mac too for that matter

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
Still early in the season, but there are 5 games left where we'd be the clear underdogs: 1-2) Eagles twice, 3) Dolphins, 4) Bills, 5) Lions. And there are another 4 games where it'd be a wash or we'd be a slight favorite: 1) Chargers, 2) Rams, 3) Seahawks. That's 10 potential losses on the season, assuming we wouldn't drop any games we're favored: 1) Giants, 2-3) Commanders twice, 4) Panthers.

75boyz

Reaction score
I got this sinking feeling that we "might" be another 2019 team re-do.
Maybe a lil better because of the dee I don't know.
But remember that team that beats poor teams but ***** the bed against anyone with a pulse?
Hope I'm wrong.
This playcaller and QB are not good at their jobs against better competition if you ask me.

jmo

Dorsett33

Reaction score
Tad, your brother sucks. Get over it. Running up stats against garbage teams only get you a fat check in Jerry World.
Hey Ernie. I was talking your buddy Bert a few days ago. Anyway...running up stats against garbage teams? LMAO. What garbage teams are you referring to? This is the NFL. Enlighten us, please. The floor is yours. No sesame street stuff though.

Cmac

Reaction score
This team is being held back
By a useless QB named Dak
That's all you've come up with? Defense getting gashed all night, WR's wide open, TE wide open, running attack getting chunks......we looking for 50yd FGs and the Ref to occasionally say 1st down.

mardwin

Reaction score
There is no freaking way, NO FREAKING WAY, you are going to sit here and try to argue that McCarthy is a better OC and HC than Shanahan.
1 has a ring the other is just beating on Dak and his average 10 points per game.

FloridaRob

Reaction score
All the wrath is pointed to dak and the offense but the Dallas defense actually looks worse. Guys running free in the secondary is surprising. I really was hoping and thought the cowboys defense was going to dominate and game would come down to the end where the cowboys would pull it out. Who can beat San Fran now. Eagles? Don't see it. Maybe they are just that much better than anyone.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
This secondary desperately misses Diggs, dudes running wide-open all game.

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
I feel so sorry for Tyron, Zack, Witten and Lawrence.

Wasted their careers on this loser team...

SackMaster

Reaction score
Micah won't work unless there is another dominant pass rush on the other side.
Ah ... I see you are feeling like I felt when we had Ware. He never got that NT to take on Double Teams, and Greg Ellis was the best he ever had on the other side.
:thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.