Game Day ***Cowboys vs Bears 1st half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

dupree89

Reaction score
This is where I put some blame on the head coach. Same as the Saints game. With a little time left in the half, they need to do whatever it takes to burn the entire clock. Dont they learn? Goal # 1 shouldve been go into halftime down 3.

Jimz31

The Sarcastic One
Reaction score
We cannot blame injuries for this game, this D is atrocious, Garrett wanted Kiffin, he got him, if we don't make the playoffs both of them need to go.

Nope....every team has injuries....GB won the SB with backups...how quickly people forget....injuries aren't even an excuse.

VThokie7

Reaction score
We stayed with the Broncos until the end. Surely we can stay with the Bears.

That was an eternity ago. Our offense hasn't been anywhere near that level since then.

Even if we do somehow win the division why does anybody think we have a hope against a good team in the playoffs? Don't like our chances against the Panthers or 49ers myself.

NoLuv4Jerry

Reaction score
hard to be mad at Kiffin on the last play. The defender was put in position to make a play. What do we expect? Kiffin to go on the field and bat the ball down? Webb has ZERO business on this team!

bark

Reaction score
You can't win consistently with this pass defense. #20 is lost. Carr and Scandrick look lost. Heath.... Geez
We might as well blitz to try and get the qb out of rhythm . Recievers running wide open anyway.
Tony should only throw the ball to dez whiten bease and maybe Escobar and run Murray till he drops

The Natural

Reaction score
scrubs with dreads (don't feel like mentioning his name) wouldn't be on the field, if that pansy claiborne would leave the training room.

How long are rookie deals nowadays, 4 years? As far as I'm concerned they need to be thinking about spending one of their first 4 picks on another corner next year

Gaede

Reaction score
Someone mentioned earlier that firing Ryan may have been the worst decision Jerry ever made.

Certainly looks like it.

This defense is historically bad.

We don't stand a chance--even if we manage to make the playoffs

slogriff

Reaction score
When is one of the TV experts tell the truth and say Ware is a shell of his old self and has been the last 2 years.

crazytown41

Reaction score
This is sad and embarrassing but at least Alshon helped me advance to the 2nd round. :eek:

bjfrancez

Reaction score
I just don't know how the offense can make up for this defense.

They are way too inconsistent themselves
Agreed, clear out the coaches and start over!
We can't just clear out the coaches year after year. We need a GM. That's not going to happen. So we are stuck with a .500 team year after year. What else can be done?

Status
Not open for further replies.