Game Day ***Cowboys vs Bears 1st half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

IAmLegend

Reaction score
BbF6WNUCYAEPwiO.png:large

FLCowboyFan

Hoping to be half the man Tom Landry was.
Reaction score
At this point they might as well all out blitz every freakin' play, what's the worst that can happen? They give up a score?
Thats a really good point! They cant do worse and they might actually stop them on a 3rd down.

AdamJT13

Salary Cap Analyst
Reaction score
I really don't feel good about having to kick after the half. God I hope this defense can at least get a couple turnovers tonight. Give us a chance.

Or maybe get a stop on third-and-long before letting the Bears get inside our 10. At least ONCE would be nice. If you can't ever get a stop on third down, you probably have no chance of winning.

diehard2294

America's Team
Reaction score
The defense looks like they would rather be somewhere warm rather then fighting for the division

rcaldw

Reaction score
I mean really, as bad as this defense is, no way did I see them putting 24 on us in the first half.

NoLuv4Jerry

Reaction score
Our 100m DE needs to make play. He is getting blocked by ONE man. No amount of coaching is going to help this team if Ware consistently is going to be blocked by one. No amount of coaching is going to help a guy who is put in position to make a play and he does not bat the ball down.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
The offense has to score every time they have the ball. This defense is lousy.

If the cowboys score a TD on EVERY one of their drives in the 2nd half, they will still lose.

The game is over. The Bears aren't going to decide to change what they're doing, why would they? They're doing exactly what they did vs the cowboys last year. Rob Ryan, Kiffin, GHandi, doesn't matter who the DC is, the whole D just flat out sucks.

IAmLegend

Reaction score
Lol Mike Ditka looks miserably cold. Of course they pick the one game where it's sub-zero temperature to retire Ditka's jersey

Status
Not open for further replies.