Game Day ***Cowboys vs Bears 2nd half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

marchetta

Reaction score
Already turned it off. Not going to watch such pathetic play out of players that shouldn't even be on the field. Sadly, as long as JJ is GM, nothing is going to change. We've been through many players/coaches, and still the same pathetic results. So, what's the one constant? JJ as GM. When that changes, then we'll see real change occur to this team, and we'll start winning again. Until then, I refuse to continue to drink JJ's Kool-Aid.

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
I predicted that. Murray would push the team all the way down the field, and Romo would throw a scrub TD and everyone will say he threw for 3 TDs. Yeah.

Yeah, because its Romo's fault that his team has the worst 3rd down defense ever.

Ken

Reaction score
Romo is the problem but somehow has thrown 3 tds.....

bjfrancez

Reaction score
There is no way Jason Garrett should be treated any different than Wade Phillips was...both lost control of the team...both took multiple butt kickings in the same season...I want Jerry gone but I know he will never leave, so I say goodbye Garrett...

There is no point in getting rid of Garrett. Who would do any better. If its JJ and we can't get rid of him, then I would stick with Red.

JBS

Reaction score
best thing that can happen to this franchise is that rodgers get cleared , plays, and we have an encore of this performance on sunday afternoon

Status
Not open for further replies.