Tyron
Frederick
Dez
Harris
Murray
Beasley
Selvie
Lee

In watching this team play, those are the only guys I see selling out for the team. Blow it up, do whatever you want with anyone else on the team but build around these hustle players.

Take Lee off that list. He's as pathetic as all of them.

8FOR!3

Reaction score
lol at Romo stat padding. He's doing everything he can do out there. The Bears haven't punted once. You show me games where teams win after getting 0 defensive stops. There isn't a QB on the planet that could have had us in this game yet.

Jimz31

The Sarcastic One
Reaction score
lol Garrett. Go back to what worked in the first quarter when the game is lopsided now.

Its a typical jg offense....don't do what the opposing d sucks at. He started off fine....then just got plain stupid....began with the last drive of the first half....

theSHOW

Reaction score
I think that the defense can do something special this time.....like hold them to 3? :D

ghst187

Reaction score
Garrett will be back, Kiffen will be back, and we will be here all over again next year. It could be worse, we could be the Falcons, Bucs etc.

wrong, the Falcons are coming off the NFC Championship game and still have a young core with a young QB while the Bucs have flushed most of their mistakes and started over with a new, young QB and new coaching staff.
If we were the Falcons or Bucs we would have one thing we don't right now as Cowboys' fans.....hope

Jimz31

The Sarcastic One
Reaction score
lol at Romo stat padding. He's doing everything he can do out there. The Bears haven't punted once. You show me games where teams win after getting 0 defensive stops. There isn't a QB on the planet that could have had us in this game yet.

When was the last time a team didnt punt once......

Status
Not open for further replies.