Game Day ***Cowboys vs Bears 2nd half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
So I love both my FF games (cuz they didn't give Murray the ball near the GL) and the cowboys got embarrassed (again).

Great freaking way to start off the week for me.

FiveRings

Reaction score
The Jaguars are literally not this laughably bad. They're bad, but we take losing to extremes

TNCowboy

Double Trouble
Reaction score
Has anyone ever seen a game where a team scored every position? I don't ever recall seeing that.

45 points 499 yards for the Bears.

cowboyvic

Reaction score
It's time to face the fact that this thing is over for this year. even if this team by some miracle makes the playoffs, it's one game and out.losing tonight like this to a Bears team that is not that good, should prove to everyone once and for all that this season is lost. worst defense i have ever seen in my life. A QB who is scared and chokes in not all, but a lot of big games. and a coaching staff that is a joke. the real problem with this team is the Owner/GM.

anava

Reaction score
So call a timeout and then bring in Orton? Garrett makes no sense

dcjules

Reaction score
The Bears have scored on every possession. Even Denver couldnt do that!! or the Saints!! wow

The Natural

Reaction score
I must have drifted into unconsciousness at some point..no way I really watched McCown throw 5 touchdowns and outperform our 100 million dollar franchise QB..no way

FLCowboyFan

Hoping to be half the man Tom Landry was.
Reaction score
I don't have an agenda. I think he sucks. The same way I thought Vick sucked. I've always thought neither team should be taken seriously with who they have at QB. Congrats to Philly fans they got rid of their anchor. We're still stuck with ours.

The QB is not our biggest problem. If you think so you aren't watching this embarrassment on a game

landroverking

Reaction score
Hey guys has the game started yet? I haven't seen any Cowboys football played tonight but I thought it was an 8:40 kickoff. Let me know when the game starts!

Defence didn't show up and the offence went out looking for them.

Brooksey

Reaction score
This is the part people don't understand. Players come here, and become trash. leave, and become stars. This coaching staff has no cohesiveness, this franchise has no plan, no identity. Just get a bunch of coaches and put them together not knowing the type of team they are or want to be. I agree with the poster that says, keep Dallas off of prime time.

Who is a star? Thought so.

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
I think we can all agree by now that the 4-3 Kiffin transistion as been an unmitigated failure of historic proportions.

EPL0c0

The Funcooker
Reaction score
I hate to be one of these downer guys, but best thing for Dallas would be to lose out, get beat bad by WSH and PHI. B/c "being in it" in Week 17 will only encourage Jerry to keep doing what he's doing.

Joe Realist

No Kool-Aid here!
Reaction score
Lawrence, Nevis, Selvie, Irvin (not Michael), Wilber, Heath, Webb, Wynn, Hayden. Amazing that these are players in a significant role for this team. Reads like a 4th quarter preseason roster. Just don't have the talent. Season may as well be over. This D wouldn't be able to stop anyone in the playoffs anyway.

But we knew this in the summer. They had a thin line and well what do you know - it reared its ugly head

Status
Not open for further replies.