Game Day ***Cowboys vs Bears 2nd half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

bjfrancez

Reaction score
Whats funny is that we will draft defense this year, and our problems next year will be offense. Wow just wow.

LUVDABOYS

Reaction score
He didn't lose this game. But to say he doesn't miss plays is just as stupid. The throw to Dez was a big one at a point in the game we needed a play.

But, this much is true. We could have scored on 6 of 7 possessions and still be trailing, that is how SICK this defense is.

Dude, Bears QB threw at least 3 passes that should have been picked. Tony overthrew one pass to Dez, how in the world can you place any blame on Romo? EVERY QB misses a play, no QB could do better with this Cowboy team.

yentl911

Reaction score
That's what happens when you have no pass rush. It is really that simple. The QBs at this level will pick you apart when they have all day to throw. We have guys playing D-line that have no business even being in the league. We should draft D-Line every pick of the draft next year. I am serious.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Not only can Garrett not beat teams over 500...............he cant even beat teams that are 500................unless we are playing the Jags or Texans..............we lose and in embarrassing fashion.

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
Bears are going to get the ball back and score - again.

They won't even try to score, but they will anyway.

JRLuna9

Reaction score
What other team could make a 34 year old, career journeyman QB look like a hall of famer? This is beyond ridiculous.

Mike Tirico said he's 2 yards shy of throwing over 350 for 3 straight weeks. So 2 other teams have but I get what you're saying.. I think Kiffen should be let go.. It's too much already.. Just let Marinelli take over

Status
Not open for further replies.