Game Day ***Cowboys vs Bears 2nd half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mactin

Reaction score
Dallas is going nowhere with the defense that they have and now this is the second time we got beaten so badly. This defense is so bad that if Jerry had any sense he would do either two things:

• Fire Koffin and hire a new defenses coach

OR

• Give the Riot act to Koffin

Now I know most if not all you guys want Koffin gone, but let’s realize that Defense has a lot of injured players. Look at the first game against Giants of the season, Dallas had more takeaways then they did last year. Why?? Because the defense was healthy, Ware picked of Eil on the first drive when he was HEATHLY. Now Ware wounded and we are all seeing it happen right before our eyes.

Sean Lee was having a great season until the game at New Orleans where he got injured. He came out to play against Bears tonight on Monday Night Football but didn’t really much. The current starters sans Hatcher and Carr are doing poorly reason being is because IMO of the Injury’s. They two chances to pick off McCrown and look what happen, they mess it up and when they got the pick holding was called on Dallas cause Carr mess up.

Now the Offense didn’t played great but they didn’t played bad…..well not as bad as the D is, while I was watching the game tonight I see people hating on Romo. Let get this clear: ROMO NOT THE REASON DALLAS COWBOYS LOST AGAISNT CHIAGO BEARS. If anything he along with that offense gave the team and us fans hope he hasn’t been picked off by any of the bears and most of the decisions he made was start. Yes he did make some bad choices but look at last year MNF game against the Bears; he made FIVE INTECEPTIONS in that game. Dez and Murry was also giving us hope especially Murry who was the best of the worst on that team offense wise and team wise.

If you ask me he improve compared to last year and the choices he made was because of the bad defense that was happen causing pressure to that offense including Romo. We all expect the offense to make up for the defense but that not going to happen in every game . Looking at the standings we might not make it again to the playoffs and even if we do we won't make it far...

We all saw Jerry in that game watching from afar; let us hope his eyes open up for once this season so he can do something.

rcaldw

Reaction score
So call a timeout and then bring in Orton? Garrett makes no sense

Let me explain. You are down 21 with 3:51 to go. Chance to comeback? Not likely. But miracles have happened. They kicked a FG, now down 24, brought in Orton. Not that hard to follow.

Nation

Reaction score
Two games in which the opposing offense did not have to punt the ball once.

A third in which the opposing offense set the record for most first downs in a game.

WV Cowboy

Waitin' on the 6th
Reaction score
LOL, they have our old ST coach, old RB coach, several of our players, a first year head coach, and a 2nd team QB, .. and still smoked us.

Gotta love the allas Cowboys.

Yes, there is no D in allas.

rockj7

Reaction score
Do Kiffin like Pat Hayden did to his son at USC. Lane Kiffin was on the bus Pat Hayden said we need to talk Lain told the bus driver Ill be right back and walked off Haydens assistant walked on the bus and told the driver to go on he wont be coming back on the bus. They fired his ars at the airport

kirkjrk

Reaction score
I'll tell you who looks like a genius franchise right now.....Carolina Panthers....they got big draft picks for Julius Peppers just as Peppers was hitting his decline.
What do we do given the same situation....we give Ware money so big we couldn't trade him or cut him even if JJ wanted to.

Trade Dez for some picks.

hutch1254

Reaction score
I will be turning a blind eye to anyone who tries to tell me the offense has to help this defense. The offense could have the ball for 50 mins and this D would give up 50 points. Injuries up the wahzoo, the scheme sucks, Kiffin sucks, the Marenelli magic has run dry and Romo and a few other players have wasted their entire careers on a team that can't get it right or field a defense that doesn't embarrass the ever living bull you know what out of this team.

The day we field a decent defense we'll have Chad Hutchinson part 2 at the QB position and be crapping out loud about that side of the ball.

Big finger that's in the middle of the hand to the Jones group. You stink.

dupree89

Reaction score
early projection of the score in the packers game

Green Bay 52
Dallas 24

DWhite Fan

It ain't over 'til it's over
Reaction score
Jerry Jones is what is killing this team...pure and simple...and that sucker thinks he is doing his best job as a GM...senility is an ugly thing...

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
Do you think fans would ever stop going to games? Look how bad Cleveland has been for so many years, and their stadium is still selling out.

Status
Not open for further replies.