Game Day ***Cowboys vs Bears 2nd half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
I've seen these types of games before and teams bounced back but not with this kind of talent....or lack of it. This is just a matter of talent.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Have anyone ever scored 100 in a game? Aaron Rodgers may be the first.

Gameover

Reaction score
The QB is not our biggest problem. If you think so you aren't watching this embarrassment on a game

Belief in the QB would breed more inspired play

Remember when the eagles OL couldn't block anybody with Vick under center?

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
And most here still think Romo's a SB caliber QB.

Not just here, but guys like Staubach, Aikman, Jimmy Johnson, Dilfer, and many other football knowledgeable people do as well, and have come out and said so.

You on the other hand probably still think wrestling is real.

rcaldw

Reaction score
Dude, Bears QB threw at least 3 passes that should have been picked. Tony overthrew one pass to Dez, how in the world can you place any blame on Romo? EVERY QB misses a play, no QB could do better with this Cowboy team.

You must not have read my post. I said, it isn't his fault. The Bears didn't punt one time tonight. They scored every time they had the ball. That has to be an NFL record of some sort.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
This team isn't making the playoffs. The Cowboys more than likely will have to win their next 3 games. It isn't happening.

erod

Reaction score
Seattle doesn't run the same scheme as the Cowboys. Not even the same front.

Yes, they do, although they don't have to ***** it like Dallas because they get pressure with four. Dallas has to trick it up because Ware is done, and there's no one else off the edge.

anava

Reaction score
Let me explain. You are down 21 with 3:51 to go. Chance to comeback? Not likely. But miracles have happened. They kicked a FG, now down 24, brought in Orton. Not that hard to follow.

So you think if he would have missed that FG, Garrett would have kept starters in?

dragon_mikal

Fire Garrett
Reaction score
And most here still think Romo's a SB caliber QB.

No QB in the league is a SB caliber QB until he wins a SB.

Fact is this team is light years away from being able to contend. It sucks. But wasting the careers of Witten, Romo and Ware is what really hurts.

Proximo

Reaction score
When was the last time the Cowboys allowed a team to score on every single possession in a game??

That is absolutely embarrassing and pathetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.