Game Day ***Cowboys vs Bears 2nd half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
LOL, they have our old ST coach, old RB coach, several of our players, a first year head coach, and a 2nd team QB, .. and still smoked us.

Gotta love the allas Cowboys.

Yes, there is no D in allas.

Nor "Cowboy".

Just All A*s.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Imagine if Kiffin didn't basically have a bye week (or a mini by week) to prepare for this awesome Bears offense?

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
If a team can get the right organization in place, it doesn't take long to rebuild in the modern NFL. Look at the Eagles.

FiveRings

Reaction score
It's easy to point fingers at the defense because they were godawful, but at the same time we knew they would be godawful going into this game. What we also knew was that we'd need a solid running game to win this one, and we got it, yet refused to use it. Why didn't we just stick to the run??

Cowboys22

Reaction score
LOL, they have our old ST coach, old RB coach, several of our players, a first year head coach, and a 2nd team QB, .. and still smoked us.

Gotta love the allas Cowboys.

Yes, there is no D in allas.

This says it all. It doesn't matter what coaches or players you bring to Dallas, the culture created by Jerry swallows them up and ensures they will suck.

bjfrancez

Reaction score
Exactly what "best work as GM" is Jerry doing right now? For the life of me I just don't see it.

TrailBlazer

Reaction score
And most here still think Romo's a SB caliber QB.
I think if he had a perfect defense, perfect oline, perfect WRs, he could. But I don't believe he ever will win one. And we need to look for our qb of the future. As well as our next coach. Jerry better stop gruden in the lobby tonight and have a talk with him

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Ooohhh, a Miles sighting. Haven't seen him since his one catch early on...or maybe I missed another.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
21 points should be competitive. So i should blame a QB because he is not keeping up with 49 points

In what league?

Almost the entire NFL averages 21 points per week. Literally....25 teams are currently averaging at least 21 points per week.

Status
Not open for further replies.