Game Day ***Cowboys vs Bears Pregame thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Let’s get a 400 yard total offensive game and dominate.:flagwave:

For that to happen Dak is going to have to get back on track and get our passing game going. Maybe with Zeke out we’ll try and throw the ball a little more. The only way we’re going to score more is by passing the ball more. We need to open things up a little or it’s going to be another 10-6 battle in the 3rd quarter just setting up for FGs all day. I can’t remember a Cowboys team that’s scored fewer TDs than this team.

blueblood70

Reaction score
For that to happen Dak is going to have to get back on track and get our passing game going. Maybe with Zeke out we’ll try and throw the ball a little more. The only way we’re going to score more is by passing the ball more. We need to open things up a little or it’s going to be another 10-6 battle in the 3rd quarter just setting up for FGs all day. I can’t remember a Cowboys team that’s scored fewer TDs than this team.
come on many first off Dak didn't fumble the ball at the 5 that changed the first half score a lot, also dak didn't get all those penalty's, miss blocks for easy quick sacks, he ddint call stretch pays on 3rd and short what 3 times?? etc etc that a different game my man if the team didn't constantly give the lions a way to stay close.

putting this on Dak is futile we all watched, and mistakes led to that first half score.

Mr_437

Reaction score
What a bummer with Sam Williams out...was anxious to see him again. Gonna need to contain Fields today.
Worst part is Sam is the best run stopper at RDE. Fowler n Armstrong ain't it vs the run, maybe Golston gets some extra snaps.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Well yeah..who wouldn't. :muttley:

The passing game has got to get on track because if we get down by two scores or more, we’re going to be in a deep hole trying to come back regardless who we’re playing. Right now we have a 3 yards and a cloud of dust offense with our kicker as our leading scorer.

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The passing game has got to get on track because if we get down by two scores or more, we’re going to be in a deep hole trying to come back regardless who we’re playing. Right now we have a 3 yards and a cloud of dust offense with our kicker as our leading scorer.
Oh I hear ya.
Agreed

Chuck 54

Reaction score
This may be a very tough game. Hooker….he’s been solid without mistakes. Hill…..quietly outer best DT. Rookie at CB for Lewis. No Zeke for the power game. And while Brown is nothing special at WR, the fact he’s been the starter says a lot about the guys behind him. The offense was struggling to get open on pass plays to begin with. If the Bears shut down our run game, we are in for a huge struggle.

blueblood70

Reaction score
This may be a very tough game. Hooker….he’s been solid without mistakes. Hill…..quietly outer best DT. Rookie at CB for Lewis. No Zeke for the power game. And while Brown is nothing special at WR, the fact he’s been the starter says a lot about the guys behind him. The offense was struggling to get open on pass plays to begin with. If the Bears shut down our run game, we are in for a huge struggle.
well hills nit our best DL but hes our best run defender at this point, thats why its an odd scratch

DFWJC

Reaction score
Definitely inserted Pollard into a couple of my DFS lineups today.
Good value
:flagwave:

Zman5

Reaction score
With Brown out, look for the TEs to get more involved in the passing game. Not just to move the chains but on longer pass plays.

Status
Not open for further replies.