Game Day ***Cowboys vs Bears Pregame thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

catiii

Reaction score
Best cure for that is to lay the wood to him first time he runs and make him think twice about running again. You’ve got to punish those running QB’s and keep them in the pocket.
REF: "FLAG ROUGHING THE QB!" But what did I do?? "YOU TOUCHED HIM!! And I've got money on the bears and you're ejected too!!" But you can't do that!! "These stripes say I can do whatever I want!" :lmao:

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dallas wins the toss and defers.

Maher kick to the goal line. Fielded by some poor sap about to get dealt with.

Tackle made at the 8 by Damone Clark. Fumble recovered by Damone Clark and returned 8 yards for a TD.

Medical timeout for unconscious returner.

Damone Clark returns to the sidelines where teammates bow their heads and offer blind high fives as he walks over to where Micah is seated, instructs him to get up and sits down in his place.

Extra point is good.

blueblood70

Reaction score
this just in ,

Dallas has won the toss but strange doesn't defer and already flagged 3 times before the game starts LOL

Mannix

Reaction score
With Brown out, look for the TEs to get more involved in the passing game. Not just to move the chains but on longer pass plays.
Panicking over OhNoah Brown being out, tells you how horrific our WR corp is....sign somebody OF NOTE or this season is doomed!!!

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Oh I hear ya.
Agreed
The passing game has got to get on track because if we get down by two scores or more, we’re going to be in a deep hole trying to come back regardless who we’re playing. Right now we have a 3 yards and a cloud of dust offense with our kicker as our leading scorer.
How do we do that with Ceedee being the only NFL quality receiver. Noah Brown was a JAG and now we have to play someone behind him. Frankly, I’d prefer playing the TEs with 1 receiver than hoping Tolbert and company don’t screw it up. One bad read of the defense can mean a turnover.

LandryFan

Proud Native Texan, USMC-1972-79, USN-1983-2000
Reaction score
Dallas wins the toss and defers.

Maher kick to the goal line. Fielded by some poor sap about to get dealt with.

Tackle made at the 8 by Damone Clark. Fumble recovered by Damone Clark and returned 8 yards for a TD.

Medical timeout for unconscious returner.

Damone Clark returns to the sidelines where teammates bow their heads and offer blind high fives as he walks over to where Micah is seated, instructs him to get up and sits down in his place.

Extra point is good.
:laugh:

blueblood70

Reaction score
:flagwave:

giphy.gif

32BellyOption

Reaction score
REF: "FLAG ROUGHING THE QB!" But what did I do?? "YOU TOUCHED HIM!! And I've got money on the bears and you're ejected too!!" But you can't do that!! "These stripes say I can do whatever I want!" :lmao:

Lol! I’m talking more about when he’s outside the pocket or past the line of scrimmage and is a runner. But yea, the refs sure do coddle the QB’s.

blueblood70

Reaction score
How do we do that with Ceedee being the only NFL quality receiver. Noah Brown was a JAG and now we have to play someone behind him. Frankly, I’d prefer playing the TEs with 1 receiver than hoping Tolbert and company don’t screw it up. One bad read of the defense can mean a turnover.
ONLY Gallup will eventually get back into this offense and hes a easy #2 to compliment CEEDEE

Liem Dak hes just getting back and tryig to get into a groove in a new run heavy offense. Not a lot of targets anyway, so lets lety this O grow more and more weekly it will improve.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
The passing game has got to get on track because if we get down by two scores or more, we’re going to be in a deep hole trying to come back regardless who we’re playing. Right now we have a 3 yards and a cloud of dust offense with our kicker as our leading scorer.

I may be wrong but i don't think that happens today. This is not a favorable matchup for a passing offense looking to get on track.

TheJynxedOne

Reaction score
Good Morning All, Let's hope we have a blow out and not a nerve wreck of a game which we typically get courtesy of K Moron. Bears are the worst against the run, look for heavy passing calls from our genius OC. GO COWBOYS!!!!!

Aven8

Reaction score
Either Washington needs to come asap or they need to get another WR. A foot injury is never a good thing for a receiver.

cityochamps

What Just Happened Here
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Chicago sits back in zone with an excellent secondary and LB Roquan Smith dropping into coverage. Dallas will need to pound the rock today and eliminate mistakes/penalties.

Exactly, I don't care if we are or are not the number 1 offense, I think having Rush in there for a few weeks proved that this team does not always need 30 pts to win, sustained drives and take care of the ball!

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
Chicago sits back in zone with an excellent secondary and LB Roquan Smith dropping into coverage. Dallas will need to pound the rock today and eliminate mistakes/penalties.[/QUOTE

Dak better not be confused with a deer in the headlights stare. He said this was a simple game, maybe from the sidelines.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score

We may not be able to fix the passing game until the offseason and we add a true number one receiver. We’re not going to get a prolific passing game using primarily TEs, especially rookies. They’re used to supplement your passing game, but we have to get production from our WR‘s. We need to make some big plays and stretch the field.

Status
Not open for further replies.