Game Day ***Cowboys vs Bills Second Half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brooksey

Reaction score
Buffalos defense sucks why is Dak playing scared? He’s holding the ball, checking out of passes on 2nd and 15 because of 2 high safety

blueblood70

Reaction score
Both DLaw and Kearse penalties were BS calls, considering the hits Buff is getting away with.
Williams call was at least an effort penalty. The Bills are so much more physical than us, and more physical in this game than I’ve seen them all year. I felt the refs let them get away with some cheap shots early, but then when we tried to play equally physical, Kearse was called for just bumping the guy in the back. You could tell he pulled up. And Olson is a damn idiot.
100% that was a bad call that's not a defenseless receiver he barely touched him he tried to stop but I don't think that's why we're losing the game dude I mean we're getting beat in all three phases and coaching right now this is being taken to the shed with our bare *** hanging out and the switch is whooping it...

Surfguy

Reaction score
There has to be big breakdowns in the o line. Now, I've been in a daze so I can't see what's what. But, we're losing the line of scrimmage. And, Dak is under some big pressure. I mean...get a grip!

XXLMike

Reaction score
Mike McCarthy ill prepared sipping coffee on a warm day in Buffalo like a complete loser that he is.

I knew that was a fumble the moment I saw it.

DLaw Shooting his fat mouth off pre game .

Damone Clark a toy with square wheels.

I would fire Wilma Clay tonight

Sydla

Reaction score
Only hope this game is Allen does what Allen can sometimes do and start turning the ball over with dumb passes.

ScalperX

Reaction score
I mean have you been watching Cowboys football for the last few years?

This is precisely what they do. And why many fans simply don't get too high on them.
Why even watch if you know what’s going to happen? Turn it off! Oh that’s right because you don’t. Instead you will just cry instead of rooting for your team.

lukemartin79

Reaction score
Still trying to figure out how Sam Williams managed to turn a blocked punt into a first down, run defense misses big Hank, and the offense ain't the same in rain.

Anyone still think this team doesn't need home field advantage? Oh, well.
Its not raining is it? Its also not that cold - weather isn't the issue. Cowboys are too soft to win on the road unless its a crap team

dragon_mikal

Fire Garrett
Reaction score
So how goes it people we gonna blame Prescott for this game when there's really nobody open there's no run game there's nothing there and yet the defense is giving up 21 points in the first half and have 100 yards rusher in the first half the defense is getting ran the frig over... Literally the physicality of this game all goes to the bills and yes there isn't a single part of our team on all three phases of coaching that are playing well I don't wanna hear about the offense somehow in Prescott are the ones that fought for this cause they can't keep up I've said all week the defense hasn't played well all year unless they get turnovers when they don't get turnovers they get beat every game we've lost this year the defense just doesn't stop anyone

without turnovers this defense is about as average as it can be//.
What.

GINeric

Reaction score
I’m he didn’t lead a drive scoring TD in the entire second half. A real 10 win team comes back and beats you fyi. Every squirrel will find one if you give him enough tries.

Again.... try to answer the question this time....

What other division leading or 10 win team in the league is a bad team?

Mr Cowboy

Reaction score
let's see if I have all this straight

3rd down stop is nullified by a roughing call, they get 7 instead of 3
Dak overthrows a wide open Cooks for a 70 yard bomb TD
Defense gets a stop and Sam Williams is practically in the punter's jersey but somehow manages to not block the punt, roughing, they get the ball back, TD
2nd and a half yard in the red zone, Dak audibles to a run and an unblocked defender makes the tackle for a 3 yard loss, we take the FG
Diggs fumbles and we recover, but the refs call it down by contact, no challenge
Huge sack next play then incomplete pass and 3rd and 19 coming up, personal foul, 1st down, they get another TD

It's almost impressive, no other team in the league can embarrass themselves like Dallas.
It's all Dak's fault. He should be playing defense as well!

Status
Not open for further replies.