Game Day ***Cowboys vs Buccaneers Pregame thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

blueblood70

Reaction score
I hope CeeDee was watching Justin Jefferson today.
why you mean that scrub of a QB got him the ball? i believe last year JJ showed the world who he was even with a bad qb :rolleyes: , newsflash Cousins is not bad qb..i like how all the dak naysayers say daks no better than cousins as if its a knock. Its not..o_O

blueblood70

Reaction score
Not liking Mukuamu/Cox inactive especially with Kearse gimpy.

Dowdle/Waletzko should have been inactive instead.
OK coach sure you know :)):facepalm::muttley: must apply for the job next time given you are an expert roster builder.

But in all seriousness Barrs a Vet and cox is coming off injury, MKU not ready. Barrs got the nod, im assuming he knows the system and is vet. .

That sore neck Kearse has cant be bad, maybe a slight stinger or something.

Last edited:

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
OK coach sure you know :)):facepalm::muttley: must apply for the job next time given you are an expert roster builder.

But in all seriousness Barrs a Vet and cox coming off injury MKU not ready. Barrs got the nod im assuming he knows the system and is vet. .

what sore neck Kearse has cant be bad. Maybe a slight stinger or something.

I see stupid people.

You better hide.

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
why you mean that scrub of a QB got him the ball? i believe last year JJ showed the world who he was even with a bad qb :rolleyes: , newsflash Cousins is not bad qb..i like how all the dak naysayers say daks no better than cousins as if its a knock. Its not..o_O

Wipe that cream off your face.

And just go cheer for the Vikings already!

I'll stand by my team's QB.

Status
Not open for further replies.