Game Day ***Cowboys vs Buccaneers Pregame thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
Noah, Fehoko, TP and Turpin need to step up today.

If Bucs are allowed to bracket CeeDee at will it's gonna be a loss.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Not even going to watch this train wreck of a game tonight…if it was anyone else but a Tom Brady (or Rodgers) led team, I’d watch. But this is going to be a massacre. Not knowing the ramifications following the wins of everyone else in the division with us losing…I just can’t stand to watch. Guess I’ll watch house of dragon to get my mind off things.

TheJynxedOne

Reaction score
We need a strong start at home clicking . I hope D shows up and holds them to less than 20; offense, not sure what to expect, but I think it will be the same as the latter half of last year. With this team you never know.

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
Want to see TE and FB with wham blocks tonight.

Gotta be creative with blocking and run sets.

OL needs to move, play more ZBS.

Power man blocking vs Vita Vea would be a mistake of epic proportions.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Not even going to watch this train wreck of a game tonight…if it was anyone else but a Tom Brady (or Rodgers) led team, I’d watch. But this is going to be a massacre. Not knowing the ramifications following the wins of everyone else in the division with us losing…I just can’t stand to watch. Guess I’ll watch house of dragon to get my mind off things.

Okay, you're not giving the pre-game speech.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Why are you even here then?

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We need a strong start at home clicking . I hope D shows up and holds them to less than 20; offense, not sure what to expect, but I think it will be the same as the latter half of last year. With this team you never know.

Our #2 WR is Noah Brown.

Our offense will suck.

Status
Not open for further replies.