Game Day ***Cowboys vs Bucs post game thread***

khiladi

Reaction score
I swear Jason must have some pictures of Jerry that must be really bad...

Because we've already seen some pretty crazy stuff with Jerry in pictures and Jerry clearly doesn't care about those..

WPBCowboysFan

Reaction score
I can hear it now in the huddle....
OK 88 you run a 12 yard out...
15 yard in...
Slant.....
12 yard Post....
I swear I have seen more imagination in some flag football leagues.

As a kid in 6th grade when we would play 2 on 2 in the backyard we had more imagination than the Redball Express.

PoundTheRock

Reaction score
I swear Jason must have some pictures of Jerry that must be really bad...

Because we've already seen some pretty crazy stuff with Jerry in pictures and Jerry clearly doesn't care about those..

:lmao:

But yeah, this is all about Jerry's comfort level. He's not going to let a real dictator lose again until the franchise is in ruins again. Though that might come sooner than anyone expects. Romo's time is coming to an end and no on can possibly believe that Jason Garrett is going to find a franchise QB.

khiladi

Reaction score
As a kid in 6th grade when we would play 2 on 2 in the backyard we had more imagination than the Redball Express.

ricovideo2.gif

Still a more imaginative play-call than anything Garrett has done..

khiladi

Reaction score
I really haven't seen anything like this. Even the media here refuses to acknowledge that Garrett is a problem. This dude would be run out on a rail nearly anywhere else.

A true politician.. Many of us Garrett bashers were pointing out this connection way back during the Wade years. I seriously think he has leaks..

khiladi

Reaction score
Babe Laufenburg for example if one of his biggest fans. One year BL was even blaming Romo, when JG started feeling heat.

PoundTheRock

Reaction score
Babe Laufenburg for example if one of his biggest fans. One year BL was even blaming Romo, when JG started feeling heat.

Oh yeah. That whole mess that was going on after the Green Bay fiasco where that lead was blown was shameful. Either Garrett or Romo should've been gone after that. I have no idea how Romo could be so buddy with Garrett after he put the knife in his back there.

khiladi

Reaction score
Oh yeah. That whole mess that was going on after the Green Bay fiasco where that lead was blown was shameful. Either Garrett or Romo should've been gone after that. I have no idea how Romo could be so buddy with Garrett after he put the knife in his back there.

Romo is just a nice guy. I think he's the only guy that could force a move to get rid of JG, but he won't do it.

Deep_South

Reaction score
I don't know, but it seems at least one head should roll for a team that has gone from 12-4 to probably the worst team in the NFL after losing 7 straight games. They ran a graphic today showing we have been giving the other teams a 130 quarterback rating in the 4th quarter. No wonder we are losing - a prevent defense from hades.

khiladi

Reaction score
I don't know, but it seems at least one head should roll for a team that has gone from 12-4 to probably the worst team in the NFL after losing 7 straight games. They ran a graphic today showing we have been giving the other teams a 130 quarterback rating in the 4th quarter. No wonder we are losing - a prevent defense from hades.

That bad... Man we suck..

PAINFROMUKRAINE

Reaction score
I really haven't seen anything like this. Even the media here refuses to acknowledge that Garrett is a problem. This dude would be run out on a rail nearly anywhere else.

The Media is a complete waste. I would question Jerry on why he is allowing this circus on the field to continue and why the "Game Day" Ringleader is not in jeopardy of being fired. Ask him point blank if the money involved is the issue or not. Put Jerry on the defensive and do not let him give you any "Jerry Speak" answers. The Dallas Media should be embarrassed for not being more like a "Pit Bull" with their questioning of Jerry.