Game Day ***Cowboys vs Bucs post game thread***

mmohican29

Reaction score
Watching the Seahawks and Cardinals is incredibly painful.

For instance, Seattle is not a great offensive football team, yet they scheme a big play every here and again to compliment a generally stout defense.

They may lose tonight, but at least there is
some effort to create a mismatch. Our offense is the worst I've ever seen, including the Quincy Carter days.

BigD5

Reaction score
I wish we played with half as much heart as Seattle does. Their backs get pushed against the wall and they come out with their hair on fire

LocimusPrime

Reaction score
I wish we played with half as much heart as Seattle does. Their backs get pushed against the wall and they come out with their hair on fire

They played their heart out against us and beat our disfunctional team led by a backup qb picked up during the season by 1

BigD5

Reaction score
"and beat"

That's the only part that matters

They won

They

Won

We

Lost

But hey nice one point moral loss

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
They played their heart out against us and beat our disfunctional team led by a backup qb picked up during the season by 1

Beating your chest over losing by only 1 point..................wow

Sorry, but Beast is not into moral victories, participation trophies, and ice cream in the locker room after the game...........winners win and losers drop 7 straight...........nuff said.

LocimusPrime

Reaction score
Beating your chest over losing by only 1 point..................wow

Sorry, but Beast is not into moral victories, participation trophies, and ice cream in the locker room after the game...........winners win and losers drop 7 straight...........nuff said.

Who's beating their chest lol lol lol. I'm replying to the dude that said look how awesome Seattle is.
Nuff said X 10000 period X 100000000 and super duper wow cause the locimus says so

SportsGuru80

CowboysYanksLakers
Reaction score
Dez was rushed back... Sit Dez and Romo for the remaining of the season. Gear up for 2016

romothesavior

Reaction score
Either judge him on his record or not, but this crediting him with wins and yet blaming everyone else for losses is just getting embarrassing.

It really is man. Every week for the past month or so I've thought, "Surely the JG Fan Club will change their tune after this week." I mean, SURELY after losing 10-6 against the Bucs to end our season and lose our 7th straight, nobody would actually defend our head coach, right?"

But... here they are.

BigD5

Reaction score
Who's beating their chest lol lol lol. I'm replying to the dude that said look how awesome Seattle is.
Nuff said X 10000 period X 100000000 and super duper wow cause the locimus says so

I didn't say look how awesome Seattle is.

I said I wish we played with the same kind of heart they do. Say what you want about Seattle but nobody is questioning their effort or focus or leadership or what's going on in their locker.

I'm looking at you Dallas cowboys

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
It really is man. Every week for the past month or so I've thought, "Surely the JG Fan Club will change their tune after this week." I mean, SURELY after losing 10-6 against the Bucs to end our season and lose our 7th straight, nobody would actually defend our head coach, right?"

But... here they are.

Its amazing.........I have never seen anything like it in pro sports, where a head coach is held totally blameless for everything that goes on with his team. Its never Garrett's fault, nothing is.

weaver21

Reaction score
If any other fanbase is reading through this thread, their probably loving it haha

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Since when is winning one or games a 'success'? That's all we were asking for. Cut the straw-man argument...

Even Jacksonville has won more than is after Romo went down.

What argument are you referring to? I don't know if i'm being misunderstood or what. I never said "one game" was a success. My original STATEMENT was I don't recall many teams having success without their #1 receiver or #1 quarterback. I couldn't even think of the last time I had even seen that and couldn't think of any examples. And you guys keep combating that with other garbage teams like the 49ers or the Jags. Okay and what? They suck too so what? You guys are upset that instead of winning 1 game we won 0? That's also unacceptable.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Its amazing.........I have never seen anything like it in pro sports, where a head coach is held totally blameless for everything that goes on with his team. Its never Garrett's fault, nothing is.

Well last season he got no credit for this team being good to begin with so it should come as no surprise that some don't want to give him blame for them sucking as well. The offense sucks.......but he doesn't coach it. Special teams sucks. He doesn't coach that. The GM had some miscues this offseason.....he's not the GM. The defense sucks.....he's not the defensive coach.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I'm simply stating that other teams find a way to at least win a game with their QB and WR being out. But yet we go 0-7. Simple as that.

What other teams are you referring to is what i'm asking. What other team has lost their #1 quarterback and receiver?

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Gonna replace the guy your HC tells you can get the job done?

I was merely referring to the need for a capable backup in case of a problem like the one we've been facing lately. First it was Weeden, then Cassel. How'd that work out? Not too well? Downright disasterous, if you ask me.

Last edited:

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
What other teams are you referring to is what i'm asking. What other team has lost their #1 quarterback and receiver?

Pittsburgh lost their #1 QB for many games along with their #1 RB for the season and are still leading the wildcard race in the AFC. And Dallas has had its #1 WR for three weeks now and we lost all three. In fact, we've had everyone but Romo for many of these games and have lost every one. Aside from QB, we've been pretty healthy across the board.