Game Day Cowboys vs Commanders post game thread

Ender

Reaction score
Couldn't break 100 against worst run stopping front 7 in league. There is definitely room for improvement especially if he's going to come close to goal of breaking Dickerson's rookie rushing record.

he had 80 with a TD, ill take it. It seems like people thought he going to come in a lead the league in rushing as a rookie. Everyone wants to compare him to Todd Gurley, well he had 7 games with less than 90 yards and 5 with less than 50 last year. He's a rookie, let him learn before casting him as a bust.

Craig

Reaction score
Zeke will be fine. To be honest, I'm glad Dak is progressing and showing as much as he is early compared to Zeke. Dak looks great.
He could definitely have 700 yards and 3 picks through 2 games. Ill take this.

Craig

Reaction score
he had 80 with a TD, ill take it. It seems like people thought he going to come in a lead the league in rushing as a rookie. Everyone wants to compare him to Todd Gurley, well he had 7 games with less than 90 yards and 5 with less than 50 last year. He's a rookie, let him learn before casting him as a bust.
It doesnt seem like that. It was explicitly stated by many people that he would lead the rookie. Those of us saying they'd be very happy with 1200 yards were haters.

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score

He needs to walk his own talk or just shut up. And I'm an EZ fan.

Tommy

Reaction score
Let him bask in this victory and give credit to Mr. Onside Kick Garrett for what he delusionally perceives as brilliant coaching... He's spent his whole time on this forum chasing around guys that hate on Garrett throughout all the losses and now he has that one win out of like 16 without Romo..
I root for the Cowboys. I root for Garrett because he's the coach of the Cowboys.

You whine and cry in every post you make. You even come here after wins crying.

Doesn't make any sense.

khiladi

Reaction score
I root for the Cowboys. I root for Garrett because he's the coach of the Cowboys.

Doesn't make any sense.

No, you root for Garrett even when he calls an idiotic on-side kick and expects the defense which is a sieve the whole game to make a stop and a defense he has been blaming for years as the reason he loses..

Carson

Reaction score
Two winnable games coming up. Let the hype continue to roll. 3-1!

Zman5

Reaction score

Doesn't make any sense.

Serious question. You never said anything bad about Jerry Jones?

Tommy

Reaction score
No, you root for Garrett even when he calls an idiotic on-side kick and expects the defense which is a sieve the whole game to make a stop and a defense he has been blaming for years as the reason he loses..
Quit crying after a win dude! It's pathetic!

Man up!

Tommy

Reaction score
Serious question. You never said anything bad about Jerry Jones?
Not that I remember. I don't care for him as the GM but I don't come here trash talking him. You may have me confused with someone else.

Oh_Canada

Reaction score
Dak is the truth.

Lee needs to play better and lead the defense.

Benson Mayowa is who we thought he was.

EE needs a dose of the bench and take Free with him.

Mo is playing very well.

Jones needs to start making plays.

Great win, future looks a little brighter.