Game Day Cowboys vs Commanders post game thread

Tommy

Reaction score
Quit following me around the whole week defending your love Jason, even when there isn't a game Mrs. Garrett..
Nobody's following you dude. Most people here have you on ignore.

MrPeanutbutter

What is this, a crossover episode?
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Really nice start from Dak. At least if we're bad now we might be watchable.

The key is this guy really doesn't make mistakes. My only criticism is he needs to bail on a play a little earlier before the officials rule the play a sack.

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
Dak is the truth.

Lee needs to play better and lead the defense.

Benson Mayowa is who we thought he was.

EE needs a dose of the bench and take Free with him.

Mo is playing very well.

Jones needs to start making plays.

Great win, future looks a little brighter.
I'm not drinking the Mo-laide. He had his moments today, but he also didn't look too great in spots.

Brandon777

Reaction score
Man, just as I feared. Like clockwork, we follow up a playoff year with what looks to be a losing year. Same ole' crap for the last decade. Our defensive coordinator is trash. None of the fans were happy with the hire. Our brilliant HC rejected Wade Phillips for a loser who was the coordinator of the 0-16 Lions where they were ranked last in D. Barry is just uncreative. The only way his bland scheme will be successful is if we are loaded with talent on our front 7. We aren't any where near loaded; thus, they are trash.

Kirk needs to be smart with his 20 million because if he doesn't get his act together, he won't be making anything close to that going forward. Word of advice Kirk, don't invest it in a restaurant. He needs to learn how to relax because he starts pressing hard when he isn't relax.

Our center is a weak spot on our o-line. It wasn't addressed. To be fair, word was we were targeting Ryan Kelly in the draft, but Indy scooped him up, but still, you have to find someone else to replace what we have.

We are most likely going to end up 0-3 (0-2 in the East) after next week because we always play terrible in NY. The Giants will most likely end up 3-0 (2-0 in the East).

It's sad to say that next week, only game 3, is already considered a must win for the Skins. Sad! Right now, if I was to guess who is going to win the East, I'd have to say the Giants. It's still early and if the Commanders can some how pull a rabbit out of their *** next week, the outlook might be much brighter for them, but right now I since doom.

Last edited:

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
one other thing about this game, I don't remember the last game where I didn't curse the special teams on some level. Seems like they were pretty solid today.

khiladi

Reaction score
Nobody's following you dude. Most people here have you on ignore.

I wasn't talking about most people...

You, on the other hand Mrs. Garrett, clearly are, because your the one always saying I supposedly I complain all the time, particularly after every game... Just put me on ignore if my bashing Garrett hurts your feelings...

Tommy

Reaction score
I wasn't talking about most people...

You, on the other hand Mrs. Garrett, clearly are, because your the one always saying I supposedly I complain all the time, particularly after every game... Just put me on ignore if my bashing Garrett hurts your feelings...
Whatever.

Hey, man I got to go. Your the last person a Cowboys fan wants to hang around after a win.

Mr Cowboy

Reaction score
CsqmhIVXYAAtnKF.jpg

ctrous25

Stay Classy Philly/Minny
Reaction score
Man, just as I feared. Like clockwork, we follow up a playoff year with what looks to be a losing year. Same ole' crap for the last decade. Our defensive coordinator is trash. None of the fans were happy with the hire. Our brilliant HC rejected Wade Phillips for a loser who was the coordinator of the 0-16 Lions where they were ranked last in D. Barry is just uncreative. The only way his bland scheme will be successful is if we are loaded with talent on our front 7. We aren't any where near loaded; thus, they are trash.

Kirk needs to be smart with his 20 million because if he doesn't get his act together, he won't be making anything close to that going forward. Word of advice Kirk, don't invest it in a restaurant. He needs to learn how to relax because he starts pressing hard when he isn't relax.

Our center is a weak spot on our o-line. It wasn't addressed. To be fair, word was we were targeting Ryan Kelly in the draft, but Indy scooped him up, but still, you have to find someone else to replace what we have.

We are most likely going to end up 0-3 (0-2 in the East) after next week because we always play terrible in NY. The Giants will most likely end up 3-0 (2-0 in the East).

It's sad to say that next week, only game 3, is already considered a must win for the Skins. Sad! Right now, if I was to guess who is going to win the East, I'd have to say the Giants. It's still early and if the Commanders can some how pull a rabbit out of their *** next week, the outlook might be much brighter for them, but right now I since doom.
Still a long season. I bet you beat New Jersey next Sunday

Proof

Reaction score
How'd that go

poorly? what point are you trying to make? conventional wisdom says that you run the ball in those situations and that's what they did. if they had no confidence in him, I'd assume they would have also ran it on third down. are you drunk?