Game Day Cowboys vs Commanders post game thread

drawandstrike

Reaction score
Luck, like Kapaernick, seems to have regressed the more I see him. For a guy with that much starting exp. he can't seem to read a NFL defense.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dallas Cowboys ‏@dallascowboys 4h4 hours ago

#DallasCowboys fan @JohnWall repping that throwback @EmmittSmith22 today for #DALvsWAS

CsphkkfWcAA8aQD.jpg
That's a great shade of blue.

wrongway

Reaction score
poorly? what point are you trying to make? conventional wisdom says that you run the ball in those situations and that's what they did. if they had no confidence in him, I'd assume they would have also ran it on third down. are you drunk?
The point is no need to be conventional. Dak was hitting all day be unpredictable move the chains game over no last minute drama. Ok Internet ruffian

wrongway

Reaction score
Washington played it perfectly. Not sure what your problem is?
By being predictable they didn't give them the best chance to ice the game. Love the win, didn't need to be that dramatic at the end.

Proof

Reaction score
The point is no need to be conventional. Dak was hitting all day be unpredictable move the chains game over no last minute drama. Ok Internet ruffian

oh yeah I would have preferred that too, I just don't think that it's a reflection of their confidence in him.