Reaction score
Back to back win
3-0 in the division
First win on the road
Defense had a stellar game
First place in NFC East
eagles are now 0-9 at home

definitely a good day.

Even with the Skins win they play at Denver next week so they are staring 2-5 in the butt.

BlueStar22

Reaction score
We're not getting the respect yet, but the teams we lost to were pretty good in their own right. We just rattled off relatively impressive wins against each NFCE opponent, have everything clicking on offense, and then some, and look to have sorted out some of the coverage problems we had early by playing more press-man. Today, the LBs looked pretty dang good in covering those backs and receivers underneath. I think we're getting sold-short a little bit.

A road in against a good DET team would convince me, though. :)

Exactly, go on the road next week and get me another win.

Deep_South

Reaction score
Eagles should give the refs a token game ball even though they lost. 12 penalties against the Boys, but it seems like a lot more.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
I'm still a tad concerned about the defense. It's hard to say how good we played since Foles was just down right garbage today.

BlueStar22

Reaction score
Cowboys fans who can't enjoy a win crack me up. Guy just called in sounding depressed about Doug Free today. Yeah he was bad today, but he's been good so far.

ak47kaehu

Reaction score
Lots of penalties today. Slow start on offense, but defense showed up and played great! Nice win!

Good last two games by the D and without Ware. Maybe they're starting to get more comfortable playing the Kiffin D!

03EBZ06

Need2Speed
Reaction score
Revenge sweet for Kiffin.

Yup. All this week there has been so much talk of how Kelly owned Kiffin in college, but that was in college and media should know that NFL is a whole another world and what happened and college level don't mean squat and it showed today.

Cowboys22

Reaction score
I don't care how ugly a road win in the division is, just get the win. No complaints from me especially with Murray and Ware not playing.

mldardy

Reaction score
Listening to WIP in Philly. hilarious. Love listening to Philly radio after a loss like this especially to us.