Game Day ***Cowboys vs Eagles post game thread***

Zordon

Reaction score
escobar pick is looking like a complete disaster. this is the type of game where you'd expect him to be involved. completely MIA.

Reactions: Ren

Deep_South

Reaction score
Cowboys fans who can't enjoy a win crack me up. Guy just called in sounding depressed about Doug Free today. Yeah he was bad today, but he's been good so far.

Every player is going to have match-up problems as they go through the season, like McCoy today...

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Very impressed with Randle and I think Miles lost his starting spot. This offense is better with Dez Twill and Beasley out there. Randle brings a little something different to the offense.

Loved the defensive effort all across the board. Lee Car and Church with INTs and lots of pressure Selvie with a pair of sacks! Love it.

rynochop

Reaction score
Cowboys could win the Superbowl and some would complain about some freaking draft pic not performing in it. Geez, enjoy the road win and first place.

landroverking

Reaction score
A road win in the division, the kinda game we would loose the last couple of years. As long as this team puts together team wins they can make some noise.

Primetime42

Reaction score
Mike Fisher tweet makes it sound like Jason Witten was ripping the refs as they walked off the field. Anyone else get that vibe from it?

I won't post it here - offensive langauge.

Zordon

Reaction score
Cowboys could win the Superbowl and some would complain about some freaking draft pic not performing in it. Geez, enjoy the road win and first place.

he's not just "some draft pick", he was a valuable 2nd round pick.

and just b/c people bring it up doesn't mean they're not enjoying the win. stop being so childish.

rags747

Reaction score
They need to get Escobar down the seam more, none of these 5yd and out routes. No reason this kid cannot be more of a weapon for us. Thought Randle was fine with not much running room at all, also made some nice catches. Beasley was geat and even skyed for a couple of passes on out td drive.

landroverking

Reaction score
Guys on fox post game saying look out for the Commanders. IMHO is I see them
7-9

lwehlers

Reaction score
man this no name d-line is really playing great! if we can continue this and get ware healthy and playing at an all pro level maybe this defense will win some games for us. third down offense really needs to improve. they struggled last and now today. I really thought Bryant caught that pass in the first half then on miles pass on third down. then the major one to me I really thought that was a interception in the endzone. anyway great win and I am glad I was wrong about this defense today.

Ren

Reaction score
Do we even need Austin at this point?

Williams is outproducing him on the outside and Beasley is better in the slot

pacy

82 WITTEN 82
Reaction score
The division is worse than I thought. We should win it.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Really? You're very impressed w/ 65 yds on 19 carries? He didn't fumble which was a good. Thought he did a good job, certainly isn't ready to unseat Murray

First start and he played well. He also caught passes out of the back field so yeah for a 5th rd pick absolutely I was impressed

Cowboysfan570

Reaction score
Really? You're very impressed w/ 65 yds on 19 carries? He didn't fumble which was a good. Thought he did a good job, certainly isn't ready to unseat Murray

A lot of his runs could have been for no gain or a loss, so I'm pretty pleased.