Game Day ***Cowboys vs Giants 2nd half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
They haven’t done anything great, but they’ve done enough to keep the score down. This “high powered” offense led by Mr. $40 million should have put up 17+ points in the first half.

I’m not saying the defense has made game changing plays; I’m saying the defense isn’t the reason for us losing.

You said the defense has been fine. And we can sit here and talk about salaries but its irrelevent. At the end of the day you go out there and play well. The defense isn't. The offense isn't....special teams has been blah. Coaching has been bad.

I get it. You make 40 million you get all the blame. As stupid as it sounds I do get it. But erase salaries for a minute. The defense can play better than this. They are playing a bad offensive line and are getting beat by it. Just as pathetic as Dak going against bad corners.

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
Dallas is leading in just about every category, yet the mistakes and penalties are losing them this game.

Adjustments better be made PRONTO or our wonderful 40-3 dismantling of the Vikings will be shown to be nothing but an aberration, and this game is the REAL Dallas Cowboys 2022 team...

Mk2_Cowboys

Reaction score
how bad is cee dee lamb ? lol dude is barely a #2 literally barely , gallup is practice squad . dak really is kirk cousins , cowboys will
never win passing instead of depending on the run

Last edited:

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
This team isn't content with themselves, until they are in a do or die situation and until everybody starts doubting them again.

BoysfanfromCanada

Reaction score
this is Moores fault.he needs to see Dak is completely out of this game.run the freaking ball but he doesnt do it and the penalties have been brutal too.
Well Dak needs help from the play caller. Running the ball and working off play action is a winning formula, but Moore insists on making Dak throw passes that he simply isn't accurate on. Nor do I see other qbs have to throw them as often as Dak does. Rarely is anything schemed open up where it's an easy pass as opposed to threading a needle to Gallop or Lamb.

Moore needs to stop the hero ball and call the plays he did for Rush. Use the TEs more

Status
Not open for further replies.