Cowboys Vs Giants ***Game Thread***

Bizwah

Reaction score
This is the worst we've played in a long time.

The fact is, the Giants didn't really play well either.

We just didn't show up tonight.

We're not a playoff team, we're not a .500 team if we play like this.

And we were outcoached....no question....Parcells did NOT have our team ready at all. I'm wanting to throw Sparano under the bus, but I don't know how much is his fault, and how much is lack of talent on the OL.

I've seen this team continue to get burned time and time again on blitzes right up the gut. We know it's coming....but either our guys suck, or we just can't figure it out.

jordan20

Reaction score
there's a reason Romo was not drafted. he might be a good player but we don't have a qb to take us where we need to go. oh yeah fire Zimmer!

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Dave_in-NC;1110094 said:
We have to remember, Romo was incerted in a very bad situation. I hope he gets the start next week. I want to see what he can do with some running plays mixed in.

Gimme a break. His INTs were that of the "Stupid" variety, not cuz he was forcing them into coverage cuz we needed to come back.

T-New41

Shut 'em Down
Reaction score
Canadian BoyzFan;1110106 said:
Romo will struggle at times.
I feel better going into Carolina with him than Bledsoe.

As long as he improves I will be happy.

jrumann59

Reaction score
After seeing a half of Romo I am impressed, yeah the picks hurt but to tell you the truth, with the way NY was playing defense tonight Bledsoe would have done as bad if not worse. A couple of weeks ago I was defending Bledsoe and thought it was a bad move but after seeing Romo play as a whole he isn't better than Drew but he isn't worse. So not steal a phrase, he does have a lot of Moxie. The one thing with Drew out, it shows our O-Line is horrendous. Romo is going to be a project but I saw a lot of good things, he seems to have a short memory, a lot of young QB's get tenative after 2 picks but he just keeps slinging it. We may not make the playoff but I think we may have a keeper adn I do see a little of Roger "The Dodger" in him.

skinsngibbs4life

Reaction score
SultanOfSix;1110090 said:
And you just proved that you're a troll. GJ. Stupid and classless.

Same thing happens on Commanders boards. There are some regualr cowboy posters over there that feel the need to do the exact same. Stuff happens. and you know what, this is the only thing that is making my weekend look a little brighter.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
skinsngibbs4life;1110058 said:
hey. I ususally come here and trear everybody with respect. But hey, just once I had to come here and say this. Because hey, the only thing I have to look forward to for hte rest of the season is the Cowboys losing :D

Hey but hey and hey:rolleyes:

MapleLeaf

Maple Leaf
Reaction score
vicjagger;1110059 said:
Romo's creating a QB controversy with his play.

...BP did it. If you look at the series of plays they have called for Romo it was a difficult situation for any QB at best never mind a green one.

Not much help for him with the draw plays. It's a killer when you have to pass every play and the other team knows it.

This gives Bill a chance to put Drew back in next week. First thing he will say in the press conference is Tony's not ready yet. Should be similar to the Henson situation at the press conference.

Vertigo_17

Reaction score
Cbz40;1110071 said:
Say what you need to say but Guys we need to know if Romo can be the future........We should all know by now Bledsoe isn't

amen bro...

I'm not sure that Romp is the QB of future, but we have to find out. Bledsoe is what he is. Let's see what Romo can do and then see what we need to do next year.

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
How different things could have been had we just not made the mistakes.

Shades of the Philly game. We played terrible yet still had our chances.

And that is why the NFC East is just not a good division right now.

Mr Cowboy

Reaction score
He made some bad throws, but he made some good plays too.............I think he played much better than Bledsoe......

did you expect him to play like Marino?

ZeroClub

just trying to get better
Reaction score
Cbz40;1110071 said:
Say what you need to say but Guys we need to know if Romo can be the future........We should all know by now Bledsoe isn't
That is the absolute truth.

UDcowboysfan

Reaction score
Heres the deal, the giants knew that Romo was going to throw it almost everytime, if we get the running game going, he will be a lot better. I'm not defending those interceptions just in a very bad situation to succede.