Game Day Cowboys vs Giants post game thread

Ender

Reaction score
Did the Zone melt after that last play? lol.

Still think Dak is ready to replace Tony?

Think it was the offensive line and not Zeke? Morris found holes? How? He was patient. Zeke took the handoff and took off like a rocket trying to force things.

Well he's a rookie playing his first game.. sooo, that happens

GoJacks

Reaction score
100% of the board would have taken 20 points given up today so I'll blame a few others specifically on the offense

Dez was a no show once again. This happens far too often. He's slow, can't bring down balls and takes plays off

The oline is so overrated it's not even funny. They got beat like a drum in the second half

The false start on the final drive and the holding deep in Dallas territory that forced the punt and lead to the game winning TD drive were critical mistakes

Zeke was terrible. Beasley dropped a gimmie and Terrance Williams had a classic blooper

Dak can lead this team if the vets help him out a little
Um, Dak was all over the place. With Romo, they would have won by 2 TDs.

SDCowboy

Reaction score
Dak and Bease were the only beacons of light. Dak looked calm and collected. Had 3 dropped TD's and made what should have been the game winning drive. Bease was getting open consistently and came through on the regular.

popp1234

Reaction score
Wow! I don't know what to say. I just don't know what to say. I have to,laugh to keep from crying.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
He didn't have a lot of opportunities, but he also ran into the backs of his linemen a lot and didn't show much patience. That is what concerns me. Morris waited for things to develop a bit more.

As I said, Zeke had DL there soon as the ball was snapped.

mldardy

Reaction score
You might be the blind one. I'm talking right at the very end of his run, after he jukes guys and cuts across the field, he could have ran out of bounds but cut it back inside.
He got tackled at the end of the run. Bottom line is you are complaining about him not running out of bounds. I'll take the yardage in that situation over the time. He did what he could on that play. He's not to blame for that situation. Done going back and forth with you. You don't know what you are talking about.

aria

Reaction score
I kmow everyone is po'd, inlcuding myself, but I can find some humor in the irony or it all. This is close to how the Giants loss to us last year. It came down to the final 2 minutes and Eli blew clock management.

romothesavior

Reaction score
Mood.

CsHBQVSVUAAjpP7
Hopefully he is wondering why he turned into such an overhyped, overpaid, underperforming player.

Bizwah

Reaction score
Team loss. Have to score TDs, not FGs. Defense has to stop people in the fourth quarter. That's the one thing I would give anything to see. Fourth quarter, we go into turtle mode.

BrassCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Why is it that our players always seem to not be prepared for a situation? I am not implying that our players will know everything, but it seems at all the critical moments under any critical condition a player or players on our team don't know what needs to be done.

that screams coaching staff

coult44

Reaction score
Do you guys expect anything smart to ever come from a JG coached team? His players have always been dumb. Smart guy, zero common sense! Refuses to coach smart, pure football! Was a dumb player. And he's a dumb coach. Nothing is new. The game plan was horrible. The offense was beyond predictable. The way we use Dez is crazy. The OL is way over rated, especially with Free. But even with all that, we have a chance to win , but it comes down to football intelligence, and a JG coached team loses that battle every time!!!

endersdragon

Reaction score
What we learned :
* our oline is overrated
* our defense is as advertised maybe worse
* zeke shouldn't start over Morris
* Wilcox sucks was triple confirmed
* playcalling was terrible

* Beasley cant catch
*Bryant can't get separation
*the body catcher is also mentally ill

* Dak might have a future.

The defense allowed 20 points and set up 7. For being advertised as the worst defense in the history of the league by many on here I would say they were far far far better than advertised