Game Day Cowboys vs Giants post game thread

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Did you all really think they were going to win with a 4th Rd rookie QB missing both starting defensive ends and MLB?

Tony is a difference maker the Giants wouldn't have been able to blitz blitz blitz blitz... He throws the ball to get people open. In time Dak can maybe get there but not yet. This is Romos team period end of story.

Like I said accident waiting to happen... Williams is the most overrated WR and should be benched situational awareness

1-12 without Romo let it sink in

romothesavior

Reaction score
Dak and Bease were the only beacons of light. Dak looked calm and collected. Had 3 dropped TD's and made what should have been the game winning drive. Bease was getting open consistently and came through on the regular.
Yeah other than Beasley's embarrassing TD drop in the first half he was pretty good

Dodger12

Reaction score
This game sets the tempo.

We are losers.

It's disgusting. A rookie HC with another rookie QB won today while our guy just can't figure out a way to win without Romo even though his rookie QB has the tools. And I'm not blaming this on our D. They shut down Eli most of the second half and we could have taken the momentum and the game at that point. But hey, throw a screen to Witten. ******* dolt.

Daillest88

Reaction score
Dak played good enough to win the game any if you questioning that must have not seen the dropped tds and other passes. Unbelievable how this team is never prepared

BlueStar22

Reaction score
The Jaylon Smith pick looks more ridiculous by the day. Could use a linebacker who's not on lean and one that could suit up today.

kevm3

Reaction score
Mcadoo's player does something stupid and he's in that player's face screaming. Garrett's player ruins the game and he walks over and slaps him on the back and smiles as he heads towards our divisional rivals. We need a new coach, bottom line, before Prescott's career is wasted like Romo's was.

jrumann59

Reaction score
1. Our receivers came up small.

2. Free got whipped like cream.

3. Harrison owned the interior.

I do not know if Dez was b racketed and Dak was a little hesitant to throw it so I will leave it up to the air chair analysts later int he week.

Free will not see a pass rusher like JPP on the right side again until the next giants game.

Yes he did, Witten should not be blocking Vernon.

khiladi

Reaction score
The best I ever remember seeing Dez play was the Denver game when it was fifty plus points and Callahan used him all game long running drag routes and across the middle from the slot.

DallasDomination

Reaction score
The defense allowed 20 points and set up 7. For being advertised as the worst defense in the history of the league by many on here I would say they were far far far better than advertised
They literally let a terrible oline dominate them like a vast squad playing a girls volleyball team. It was embarrassing.

TheDude

McLovin
Reaction score
Dez.......useless.
Put Dez on Sea, Det, GB, Minn, or a host of other teams who know how to develop routes and WRs and you would see similar production.

Dooley is the biggest waste of speace in coaching. Nepotism exemplified

The Natural

Reaction score
The defense allowed 20 points and set up 7. For being advertised as the worst defense in the history of the league by many on here I would say they were far far far better than advertised
Numbers lie. Offense dominated the T.O.P. Only reason giants TOOK 20 points

strongarmqb

Reaction score
Dak was not the problem today
Offensive line let us down- Doug Free needs to be replaced ASAP
Callahan leaving hurt
Being gashed in the run game was not expected
What kind of defense allows beckham to run free over the middle with no one around?

LittleLexodus

Reaction score
Your not. Especially when you are the third man in who wasn't involved with the tackle.
But refs very rarely call that.

Gotcha. I blame the Cowboys for losing this game but it seems like an easy call when the ball is right there..

chicago JK

Reaction score
And then the jerk pats Williams on the back? Go buzz off. You can't leave soon enough.

I am just tired of this. Very rarely do I care after a tough game for players to hug and smile even in a loss. I am sure they live with these games much harder after the fact.

Although, to see him console Williams right after a bonehead play is a loser move and really shows why stupid mistakes continue to happen year after year here. I am sure he is telling his players right now that they fought hard and never gave up.

Screw that, I am tired of losing by not doing the small things right. This isn't a extremely talented team...most know it. Although, in a league where most games are decided by a few key plays, Dallas very rarely makes those play (with exception of 1 year)