Game Day Cowboys vs Giants post game thread

Gameover

Reaction score
Most of you so called fans deserve to take L's the rest of the way!!

Nothing but a bunch of spoiled babies

The only thing disappointing to me is we only scored 7 and can Dak get it done vs elite defenses. The loss means nothing. Overdue actually. Mike Irvin was right when he was asking for a loss. Tampa game will show the true character of this team and the QB. I'm looking forward to seeing how this plays out!

From a psychological edge, I'm glad the Giants got the win:We got the home field and can surely beat them in the playoffs!!

Last edited:

Undisputed

Reaction score
Some of these romo fanatics are really getting on my nerves. The team won 11 in a row and they lose one and we need to make a qb change.

Some folks are really like vultures, ain't they? Just circling Dak ready to pick his carcass clean as soon as our historic win streak is snapped. You can't make this stuff up.
:laugh:

tcc0808

Reaction score
This offense has no excuses scoring 7 points total. That being said Dak is a rookie, did people really think he wouldn't lose another game. What's bad was this lost wasn't just on him but he will take the blame. OL forgot how to block in the 2nd half, recievers dropping balls, play calling was bad as well other then the TD drive. We need to get back at it and refocus.

Anybody calling for Romo is foolish
Anyone thinking Dak's QB play last couple of games can take a team deep into the playoffs is foolish

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Hey, I blame losses on QBs and that's how I roll. So this loss is on Dak. Next week, I expect a new winning streak.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Been saying that Dak isn't ready for a playoff run but was hoping I was wrong. This team has been made one-dimensional. Let Dak try to fight through this next week but if he stumbles again.....get Romo ready starting with Detroit.

Dak never used his legs which is a huge part of his success. Linehan sucked, Dez was still back in Texas, etc.

This is a first round exit if nothing changes.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Oh yeah they did.

They obviously were fine with taking the lumps and risking the shot at a championship run to get him experience now.

This game is why this team will not win the Superbowl.

I'm sorry but Dak simply will not be ready. It's not his fault it's just the case of being a rookie.
I'm not into making proclamations so I'll wait for the season to play out. Still, I would think some people (not you) could evaluate both what you should expect from young players AND understand that execution from ALL players is critical for any offense. Unfortunately, football is Madden for some people.

Maverick84

Reaction score
if that coworker of mine says anything tomorrow, he's hitting the floor and won't remember a damn thing until I show him video of the incident 3 months later.

khiladi

Reaction score
I'll say it again., the Romo PC was a mistake.. Dak is the QB of the future, not now.. the window with Romo who is the best QB by far with this roster is short..

Cam Newton was throwing 400 yard games his rookie season and hit the wall..

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
Well, if you subscribe to the ridiculous theory that a loss will be good for this team you got your wish.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
Romo would have torched the Giants tonight. I will give Dak another chance but if they lose to TB it's Romo time.

So Romo would \have eluded the Giants pass rush all game? lol. Get real. Romo would have been sacked more than Dak.