Game Day Cowboys vs Green Bay Post Game Thread

BrassCowboy

Reaction score
Newy Scruggs ‏@newyscruggs 1m1 minute ago
"We believe in Matt Cassel. We believe he can win games for us," Jason Garrett when asked if QB Kellen Moore would play now

ripheart.gif

pacy

82 WITTEN 82
Reaction score
Mike Leslie ‏@MikeLeslieWFAA 12s12 seconds ago
Garrett: "We weren't as efficient as we needed to be on offense... they got us off the field too much."

Newy Scruggs ‏@newyscruggs 1m1 minute ago
"We believe in Matt Cassel. We believe he can win games for us," Jason Garrett when asked if QB Kellen Moore would play now

Ok, if a coach believes that his QB can win him some games but he regularly fails miserably by trying to do that, can you call him braindead?

Aven8

Reaction score
Anybody want this regime drafting for the next HC?? If they keep JG another year that's what we'll be doing when he gets canned next season!

tcc0808

Reaction score
You're talking about the GM who thought Weeden was an adequate backup for a team with Super Bowl aspirations. And then though Cassell was a better option than Weeden.

Regardless of the coaching... we have "star" players who continue to fail to execute... Not saying this game was on Dez... but a 60+M receiver with 1 CATCH, 1....... This team has many more problems, beyond coaching....

Jerryrage

Reaction score
Garrett just said in his presser we believe in Matt Cassel we believe he can win games for us. I know he's supposed to say that but he does really believe it. Please Jerry end this coaching 101 training clinic.

What a joke.

Cmac

Reaction score
But he dropped so many passes today. Passes that we needed for him to catch.

True....but we needed a lot of other things too.

Looking at Cassel passing stats, you'd thought it was really bad weather conditions.

I figured it out......the tablets went out again.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
I like how on the Fox post game that they don't give us the backup QB excuse and point to 17 other teams having to use their backup.

Also, Aikman pointed out that he didn't think it was a QB problem.

That is about as critical as you could possibly get Aikman to be of Garrett.

Also, good work Cowboyszone of spreading the Garrett sucks message.

Aven8

Reaction score
I like how on the Fox post game that they don't give us the backup QB excuse and point to 17 other teams having to use their backup.

Also, Aikman pointed out that he didn't think it was a QB problem.

That is about as critical as you could possibly get Aikman to be of Garrett.

I mentioned what Troy said in the gmeday theead as well. Buck did say that Fitzgerald is 8-5 and tearing it up.

Also, good work Cowboyszone of spreading the Garrett sucks message.

Fredd

Reaction score
I think that Garrett needs to go through the concussion protocol, because every decision seems to say "duuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhh", with a little droll escaping the corner his mouth