Game Day Cowboys vs Green Bay Post Game Thread

aria

Reaction score
You keep saying Tampa as if he played that game

Yeah, my bad. Complete brain fart. I meant Miami which is actually much worse, at least TB has a top 10 defense whereas Miami is roughly in the bottom ten. Regardless, everything I said stands. Every game he has played in this season, minus Carolina, has one of the worst defenses in the league and we still barely beat them. Those were with Romo and Dez. Then we saw what happened vs Carolina, no need to relive that disgusting nightmare.

Last edited:

BigD5

Reaction score
Dez Bryant has let a rookie and sterling Moore shut him down this year. It's not like he's went against Revis and Talib and company. The best CB he has faced was I guess the Carolina guy.

But hey that's what happens when you think you're just gonna run out there out of shape and with no training camp or practice time, thinking you are gonna just dominate and you face real professionals that have been working hard and are especially amped up to go against you

DoomsDayD

Reaction score
Bullcrap.

Jerry is worth 4-5 Billion Dollars and is way to close to the end of his life to actually care more about padding his bank account than winning.

No owner bleeds like Jerry when his team fails. This isn't a man who is just crunching numbers on a balance sheet.

With my whole heart i believe what you say is true but being that man we believe he is comes the responsibility of admitting when you are wrong,getting beyond your own stubbornness and accept the fact of what you do isnt working. I understand he bleeds DALLAS thru and thru,loyalties running deep,commitment to the STAR is what he is all about,THEN SHOW US how much you bleed,,show us how deep you hurt by fixing this...not giving us the same ole line...."THIS IS ON ME JUNK"!!!! Get up on that damn podium JERRY..scream out that the STAR means something..slam your fists down...I WILL NOT TAKE THIS ANY MORE!!!! Take action JERRY...scream out this will never happen again...then maybe just maybe the cowboy name will not be followed by a chuckle or a grin but by the look of fear on someones face..make us believe again!!!!!!

aria

Reaction score
With my whole heart i believe what you say is true but being that man we believe he is comes the responsibility of admitting when you are wrong,getting beyond your own stubbornness and accept the fact of what you do isnt working. I understand he bleeds DALLAS thru and thru,loyalties running deep,commitment to the STAR is what he is all about,THEN SHOW US how much you bleed,,show us how deep you hurt by fixing this...not giving us the same ole line...."THIS IS ON ME JUNK"!!!! Get up on that damn podium JERRY..scream out that the STAR means something..slam your fists down...I WILL NOT TAKE THIS ANY MORE!!!! Take action JERRY...scream out this will never happen again...then maybe just maybe the cowboy name will not be followed by a chuckle or a grin but by the look of fear on someones face..make us believe again!!!!!!

Ha...yeah right. He loves this team so much that he'll put up with 2 decades of mediocrity to fluff his own ego. He cares more about himself than the Star or the Cowboys organization.

kevm3

Reaction score
Dez Bryant has let a rookie and sterling Moore shut him down this year. It's not like he's went against Revis and Talib and company. The best CB he has faced was I guess the Carolina guy.

But hey that's what happens when you think you're just gonna run out there out of shape and with no training camp or practice time, thinking you are gonna just dominate and you face real professionals that have been working hard and are especially amped up to go against you

It wasn't Dez who chose to sit out. Maybe we should have let our starters play more in preseason.

BigD5

Reaction score
It wasn't Dez who chose to sit out. Maybe we should have let our starters play more in preseason.

Yes. It was. Dez Bryant, being the baby he is, sat out of all off season work because he didn't get a new contract yet. He chose that. He did. Not jerry. Not Stephen. Not Jason. Not Derek Dooley. Not his damn monkey. He did.

You wanna know what happens when you're a selfish look at me player and you aren't committed to winning championships? Well hell, I don't have to tell you. You are a cowboy fan after all

BoysfanfromCanada

Reaction score
Yes. It was. Dez Bryant, being the baby he is, sat out of all off season work because he didn't get a new contract yet. He chose that. He did. Not jerry. Not Stephen. Not Jason. Not Derek Dooley. Not his damn monkey. He did.

You wanna know what happens when you're a selfish look at me player and you aren't committed to winning championships? Well hell, I don't have to tell you. You are a cowboy fan after all

I'm not defending Dez, but after seeing them let Murray walk, and him risking an injury going into his last season under contract, he pretty much had to sit out to protect his financial future. What if he goes into the season without an extension and blows his Achilles in training camp?

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
It was a nice block on DB... having said that the DB got right back up and made the tackle.

If I am highlighting Collins, there were better examples of it during the game.

You can't get much better than sprinting downfield and pancaking your guy. Other than laying on him there wasn't much else to do. Just my opinion.

BigD5

Reaction score
I'm not defending Dez, but after seeing them let Murray walk, and him risking an injury going into his last season under contract, he pretty much had to sit out to protect his financial future. What if he goes into the season without an extension and blows his Achilles in training camp?

What if he trips on his monkeys tail and tears his knee up? Or breaks his ankle? You just can't live like that. That's not how champions go about their business. And that's probably a lot of Dallas' problem. Who on the team has ever won a championship in anything? Maybe they don't know what it takes to be a champion

Sasquatch

Lost in the Woods
Reaction score

It's meaningless. The only point is to avoid injuries so we can go into the season healthy. :rolleyes: