Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I can hear Al saying...Do you believe in Miracles.:laugh2:

WOW...having a heart attack over here.

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This thread will be merged with the Game Thread at some point .. continue posting about the game here ..

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
Tony I love your Magic...Witten mkes up for the fumble......12-1........NFCE Champs.......

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
People will continue to doubt this team ...... and end up with egg on their face ..... I love it.

Jammer

Retired Air Force Guy
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
When the Cowboys got the ball on their last drive I felt just like I did when Staubach played. I *knew* the Cowboys would score.

wxcpo

Reaction score
Incredible game by the Boys! Dallas proves they are in the same league as the Patriots. May not have been the best defensive effort, but when they had to have it the team stepped up and proved they are the best in the NFC.

Undisputed

Reaction score
One of the most amazing, outstanding, sensational, incredible, spectacular finishES in Cowboys regular season history!

:star: :star: :star:

Never give up folks. NEVER. I don't care how bad we look.

WAS IT OVER WHEN THE LIONS BOMBED PEARL HARBOR??!!!!

03EBZ06

Need2Speed
Reaction score
What a crazy game, for awhile it sure looked bleak for the Cwoboys, thank god Romo and Witten made plays at the end.

StarHead69

Reaction score
I LOVE it !!!!!!!!!

What a way to win the game:bow:

I knew we would git our 'stuff' together ... Wittens fumble shook me a bit, but there was plenty of time... like I said to some panicky folk around here earlier:rolleyes:

kingwhicker

BCRSA
Reaction score
I would be gay for Romo. But this D needs a major league overhaul. NFC East Champions!! Been a looooooong time.

Phrozen Phil

Reaction score
To all of the fair weather fans who denigrated this team when the going got tough today: GET A PAIR!

Temo

Reaction score
One bad game after a string of decent to good showings does not call for an "overhaul". The Defense bailed out Romo in his 5 INT performance, and he returned the favor today.

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
HomeofLegends is offline. Shocker. We're not gonna forget HOL. Even if you're not man enough to take your helping of crow.