Cowboys Vs Lions ***Game Thread***

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
I hope something is done about HogsRLegends spamming the thread with profanity.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
To all those posters calling out other members... shut the hell up.

We won, but there's plenty to be worried about. Our pass rush had been better, then we face the worst pass protection team in football, and we look horrible. I'm more concerned about that then any of the coverage problems we had.

Ellis came through in the end. Ware was invisible most of the game.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
peplaw06;1821441 said:
HomeofLegends is offline. Shocker. We're not gonna forget HOL. Even if you're not man enough to take your helping of crow.

Exactly .....

Real1st

Nikola Tesla
Reaction score
Great Win.. im glad Romo pulled off a Tom Brady drive i love this kid im glad we have him..

As for the defense we all seen the game we all know what happened im really disappointed in the defense nobody stepped up not even Ware.. but lets hope they can bounce back

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
Rack;1821446 said:
To all those posters calling out other members... shut the hell up.

We won, but there's plenty to be worried about. Our pass rush had been better, then we face the worst pass protection team in football, and we look horrible. I'm more concerned about that then any of the coverage problems we had.

Ellis came through in the end. Ware was invisible most of the game.
No one's calling you out. Though maybe they should. Worry about your business.

adamknite

Reaction score
Rack;1821454 said:
What'd he do/say?

Called the Cowboys a "****ing joke" {<---I put those asterisks myself BTW} and more I believe.

also If I'm not allowed to post this or something I'm sorry.

SuspectCorner

Still waiting...
Reaction score
Jimmy Johnson just said the Cowboys are the hottest team IN ANY CONFERENCE - because of Tony Romo...

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
peplaw06;1821486 said:
No one's calling you out. Though maybe they should. Worry about your business.

Quit calling out your fellow members. And you worry about your own business.

Fact is, if our D continues to play like that... we aren't doing much in the post season.

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
Rack;1821499 said:
Quit calling out your fellow members. And you worry about your own business.

Fact is, if our D continues to play like that... we aren't doing much in the post season.
I'll call him out if I damn well please.

I'm sure you've never done anything like that :rolleyes:

We're 12-1 and one subpar performance drives him off the cliff.... yet he claims to be a Cowboys fan? I'm not buying it, so I'll call him out. I detest frauds.

Joe a Cowboys fan

Reaction score
Lighten up Rack, after all the times Detroit has pissed on my charcoal we finally won and even if there are problems to face in the future I am going to enjoy this one win. It has been a long time coming.

StarHead69

Reaction score
I really felt like detroit did a great job of game-planning this one. Their offensive line looked like world-beaters for three quarters against a pair of stud passrushers and kevin jones was terriffic most of the day. Our D shut the lions down when it counted, and Witten, Barber, and HURD(way to step UP!!!) made up for the earlier :rolleyes: buffoonery at the goaline!

We WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HooRAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

:star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

Joe a Cowboys fan

Reaction score
Chill both of you, it's a game even if we all live and breath it. It's also December and we got an early present I for one am very happy about.

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
peplaw06;1821441 said:
HomeofLegends is offline. Shocker. We're not gonna forget HOL. Even if you're not man enough to take your helping of crow.

I'm right here Susan and god forbid the day comes where you show a moment of doubt or spew something negative.

A win is a win but bottom line is this team has a long way to go and the defense is horrid,

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
Just to keep things in perspective somewhat... This game was VERY important to the Lions season. We weathered the storm, and every team has to know how to do that. This game will help us in the long run.

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
HomeOfLegends;1821548 said:
I'm right here Susan and god forbid the day comes where you show a moment of doubt or spew something negative.

A win is a win but bottom line is this team has a long way to go and the defense is horrid,

Doubt??

You unequivocally told us all that we were one and done.

12-1. Still in line for HFA and #1 seed.

That's troll speak.