Game Day ***Cowboys vs Lions post game thread ***

Tawney88

Reaction score
Actions that constitute defensive pass interference include but are not limited to:

(a) Contact by a defender who is not playing the ball and such contact restricts the receiver’s opportunity to make the catch.

(b) Playing through the back of a receiver in an attempt to make a play on the ball.

(c) Grabbing a receiver’s arm(s) in such a manner that restricts his opportunity to catch a pass.

(d) Extending an arm across the body of a receiver thus restricting his ability to catch a pass, regardless of whether the defender is playing the ball.

(e) Cutting off the path of a receiver by making contact with him without playing the ball.

(f) Hooking a receiver in an attempt to get to the ball in such a manner that it causes the receiver’s body to turn prior to the ball arriving.
The only one that is even applicable is a) and that's disputable.

The ball hit the defender in the back while he was running after the receiver. He wasn't even face guarding.

There was no way that was pass interference.

Yes he was but hey it went Dallas's way. I'm ok with it. At the very least he was face guarding. That plays a penalty 9 out of 10 times

Reaction score
This wasn't the best game. They have played a lot better. But all that matters is the final score.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
DLaw went from goat to hero in a span of only a few plays.

IAmLegend

Reaction score
B6jCR_pCcAAVdCa.jpg

Shotgun Dave

Reaction score
Very happy for DLaw that he had that huge 4th down play.

Cuz I was six shades of pissed a few plays before.

But WOW what a game. I'm over the moon I'm so high right now.

links18

Reaction score
Ok here comes the conspiracy theories on the PI call. FOX POSTGAME crew is "baffled."

TrailBlazer

Reaction score
They weathered the storm and I'm proud. We live to fight again next week.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
A family friend I haven't heard from in years just called me and said "How Bout Dem Cowboys!" Whew! We had to win this one. My heart is still pounding.

lostar2009

Reaction score
the hitchens PI - I was livid with Buck and and Peirera on that one. I watch playoff football, that isn't called by any other team. Hitchens didn't even initiate contact, the TE did

picking up that flag was the second best option, the first was offensive PI

Exactly they miss the facemask