Game Day ***Cowboys vs Lions post game thread ***

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
Yes he was but hey it went Dallas's way. I'm ok with it. At the very least he was face guarding. That plays a penalty 9 out of 10 times

It was NOT face guarding. He didn't even have his hands up to his face.

No way he makes that catch even if Hitchens only breathes on him because it hits Hitchens in the back.

percyhoward

Research Tool
Reaction score
I don't have thread-starting privileges, but if I did, it would be called, Redemption Song (in honor of Bob Marley) and would mention the OPI on Twill, followed by the 76-yard TD pass to Twill. Then the false start on Twill, followed by Twill's game-winning TD. Then the botched fumble recovery by Lawrence, followed by the sack fumble by Lawrence.

That is all.

TX_Yid

Reaction score
there was a bunch of contact. the receiver put his hands in the facemask of hitchens and fully extended his elbows.

I get so mad when I can see crap like that as an absolute novice of the game, and it goes unmentioned.

TheDoctor

Reaction score
Now Cowboys haters are crying how the game is fixed. Considering how many bad calls have screwed the team over for the past few years....ALSO Hitchens had his damned facemask pulled.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yes he was but hey it went Dallas's way. I'm ok with it. At the very least he was face guarding. That plays a penalty 9 out of 10 times

I agree but the receiver pushed, grabbed and pulled Hitchens' facemask. Could've gone either way.

khiladi

Reaction score
If I was Romo, I'd be scared when Jerry Jones is all up in my face like that with that eerie smile in the locker room. I don't care how big the win is, but that guy is creepy.

honyock

Reaction score
Good grief! I may not be able to sleep tonight. I may not be able to sleep tomorrow night. Anybody got any recreational pharmaceu..er, sleeping aids?