Game Day ***Cowboys vs Lions post game thread ***

dallasfan4lizife

Reaction score
espn front page states, "aided by a controversial decision by the officials"

Of course, and non of the other costly terrible calls count? NFLN and ESPN really hate the boys

GOLDENCHILD1688

Reaction score
man am i glad they proved me wrong after that missed fg i thought we would blow it late for sure. very proud of the effort from these guys today. they kept fighting

williams and lawrence redeemed themselves trememdously today.

Reaction score
There were some flukes and bad performances but they kept fighting,,,, this same team a few years ago would have folded like a wet taco! Kudos to all!

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
This guy was a huge relief for him and this franchise. It's like the pressure was so big to win this game and now at least I hope he and this team can relax a little bit going into the next game and it will be on the road. Playing this game at home and no doubt playing the toughest wild card opponent of any team this weekend and all the pressure to win a playoff game is a huge relief.

Agreed 100 percent. The Cowboys will be less tense next week in Green Bay.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Agree. Also following that tackle to the back by the Detroit player on that throw looked to me like he tried to take him out of the game.

Anyone else see it that way ?

I mentioned this in another post. Detroit is a low down dirty team. I'm glad they're going home.

dfan32

Reaction score
Exactly! Both players made contact. I think it was a good non call.

In fact I think the contact Hitchens made was to the arm of the reciever that was stuck in Hitchens facemask. It could have been called the other way.

Tawney88

Reaction score
Face guarding is a college penalty, not an NFL penalty.

I've seen it called in an NFL game before im sure of it but it really doesn't matter. I'm glad it went Dallas's way, just never expected it. Even if I'm wrong im ok with it. I don't have to be right. I'm just glad it went our way and Dallas won

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
We haven't won over the media yet. All they can seem to talk about is the PI call. So our work isn't finished. We need to go into Lambeau and punch them in the mouth. The O-line needs to redeem itself after getting beat a lot today. I'm happy about the win, but we're not finished.

utrunner07

Reaction score
hats off to this defense, could not be prouder of them, i love how this team plays but this defense is something amazing, heart, grit, determination, bounce back, amazing. props to the offense for not giving up, and to the line who showed up supreme in the 2nd half. love this team!

TrailBlazer

Reaction score
espn front page states, "aided by a controversial decision by the officials"

Of course, and non of the other costly terrible calls count? NFLN and ESPN really hate the boys

That's ridiculous. There was a ton of football that was played after that and they couldn't win it. That's on them.

MrPeanutbutter

What is this, a crossover episode?
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
We haven't won over the media yet. All they can seem to talk about is the PI call. So our work isn't finished. We need to go into Lambeau and punch them in the mouth. The O-line needs to redeem itself after getting beat a lot today. I'm happy about the win, but we're not finished.

The Cowboys are moving on. Let the media talk.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
I've seen it called in an NFL game before but it really doesn't matter. I'm glad it went Dallas's way, just never expected it.

I was yelling almost every cuss word created; and then when they picked up the flag I'm sitting there saying nothing looking like an idiot. But I don't care!:laugh: