Game Day Cowboys vs Lions post game thread

MSCowboyFan

Reaction score
Any word on Brown?

Concussion protocol....got dinged on ST"s of all things. He should be ok the playoffs I would think and hope. I would also think and hope he'll be out next week with Smith, Dak, Zeke, etc....despite what Jerrah says, it's the smart thing to do.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
It was meaningless to the Cowboys. Our gutless head coach should have let his all time RB go for the record. This he might get huwt mentally needs to be flushed out of football.

I agree he had 70 at halftime during what a tied game? He ends with 80 rushing yards. I mean really? Yet I got called out of talking about the record. It's not like you get a shot at it every year.

Would've been cool to see Zeke go after it

rynochop

Reaction score
I agree he had 70 at halftime during what a tied game? He ends with 80 rushing yards. I mean really? Yet I got called out of talking about the record. It's not like you get a shot at it every year.

I guess records are important as long as Romo isn't setting them

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score

Jeff Fisher agrees with this :laugh:

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
I'm not surprised everybody's excited over winning a meaningless game. We were the 1 seed. We're not the 1er seed now.

Our RB had a chance at something historic and our wussy feminized head coach, whose been hampering him all year long, made sure he wasn't going to get it.

You'll never ever see me defend Jason Garrett again. He proved to me today he's gutless. He's scared. He's got no backbone.

797093681.gif

https://lh6.***BROKEN***/-aMFTXVTxwts/UjXcVc-if7I/AAAAAAAABjE/r9arvTX0G5M/w1200-h676-no/jasoneyesgarrett.gif

ScaryObedientElectriceel.gif