Game Day ***Cowboys vs Packers post game thread***

landroverking

Reaction score
Honestly, who didn't see this coming? Who thought the lead was safe at halftime? I told a buddy, it's not over. He goes, Green Bay is terrible. Again, I said, it's not over.

I thought we would roll in the fourth quarter. Boy I was drinking my own
cool-aid.

Fritsch_the_cat

Reaction score
See, this is what will happen. Philly will lose to Chicago, we'll lose to Washington, so we'll still be in it. Then we'll blow it against Philly at the end like we did today, with the coaching and defense being awful, and Romo gagging.

I'm afraid you are right. The Football gods are angry with us and enjoy torturing us. They've reached the point of being sadistic now.

Kingsham

Reaction score
38L4fq1.jpg

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
I agree. After that playcalling, he needs to go. And I hope Demarcus Ware is right behind him. The guy is done. A total stiff now.

wasn't Ware supposed to be really motivated this afternoon to play well and prove to his owner,,,, did he even show up?

pacy

82 WITTEN 82
Reaction score
Opie should be selling popcorn at the concessions stand after this disaster...........................Worst coaching job I have ever seen.....................he should be fired in the lockerroom for his incompetence.

I would fire him right now. It can't get any worse anyway.

bysbox1

Reaction score
7-7 right on schedule. Why, none of us could possibly know that would be the case, could we, homers? This team is so predictable it's silly.

And you've gotta love that 3:1 pass/run ratio.

Especially when Murray ran for what? 131 yards? Why Garrett keeps abandoning the run it way beyond me.

DWhite Fan

It ain't over 'til it's over
Reaction score
So Romo changed the run play on the first of his final two pics...nice

WV Cowboy

Waitin' on the 6th
Reaction score
LOL, ... I can't stop laughing !!

I think our players could have beaten the Packers and the refs, but they couldn't beat the Packers, the refs and their own coaches.

There is no hope !

DallasCowboysRule!

Reaction score
Did Garrett just seriously say that the idea on the second to last drive was to run it or throw high percentage passes? They threw it 40 yards down the field on the first play! How the in the name of all things holy is that high percentage!!!???

Gemini Dolly

Reaction score
IF I am demarco murray I would be livid. They way they forget he exists sometimes is baffling.

Fritsch_the_cat

Reaction score
I am more upset with the underthrows than the INT. Dez saved Romo on that one underthrow for a TD. WE know this Defense is not stopping anyone. So you have to do your part and do it extremely well.

Yep, this offense isn't good enough to overcome this defense, especially with play calling like it is.