Game Day ***Cowboys vs Packers post game thread***

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Opie should be selling popcorn at the concessions stand after this disaster...........................Worst coaching job I have ever seen.....................he should be fired in the lockerroom for his incompetence.

toto1939

Reaction score
Before halftime, my wife was asking why I wasn't typically celebrating with a 26-3 score and I told her I was fully aware of the Cowboys being able to choke away this game.

DWhite Fan

It ain't over 'til it's over
Reaction score
Who can coach the last two games?

Lets get someone tonite that understands the clock. That knows when to pass that knows when to run in other words someone who understands the game.

I was a JG fan but no more. Jason G is just not a head coach. Bring back Barry for the last two games.

Let Rod coach the final two...

mugsybows

Reaction score
Lets predict what the blind Romo homers are going to say about Romo giving away the game with those interceptions

"Global warming caused Romo to throw that INT"

"Obama used a secret gps invisible laser beam that controlled the movement of the ball. It caused the INT"

"The fans screaming caused Romo to throw those 2 interceptions"

"Its not Romos fault.. waah waah"

Romo is thee least of our prob..Ahahahaha who am I kidding. Classic romo

BlueStar22

Reaction score
Honestly, who didn't see this coming? Who thought the lead was safe at halftime? I told a buddy, it's not over. He goes, Green Bay is terrible. Again, I said, it's not over.

revospeed

Reaction score
I just knew Romo wasn't going to get it done at that last drive. I was just hoping for once he would pull it out and i would be wrong
Don't worry.

"He's a guy who can do a lot of stuff that we like and can really help out the team. It's a process."

dupree89

Reaction score
Opie should be selling popcorn at the concessions stand after this disaster...........................Worst coaching job I have ever seen.....................he should be fired in the lockerroom for his incompetence.

I agree. After that playcalling, he needs to go. And I hope Demarcus Ware is right behind him. The guy is done. A total stiff now.

Zman5

Reaction score
I am done with this coaching staff. Callahan and Garrett blew it with play calling. Hands down. Couldnt run any clock down. Our run game was working and they want to get cute and pass it all game.

Could not? More like would not.

CowboyManDan

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I'm done with the Cowboys. No longer interested in torturing myself. There are plenty of other things that I can torture myself with that don't take nearly as long on a sunday.

Aikmaniac

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
a backup QB outplays our 108 million dollar QB.. in back to back weeks.. Romo is a failure as a QB. It's time to move on

We get it. You're happy. You're ecstatic. Your dreams came true.

Please don't mention anything about the defense. Five touchdowns in the second half.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Please let the Skins beat us, I dont want any chance at all of a fluke win against Philly saving Garrett's job...........................I literally would rather lose out then watch this idiot coach another season for this franchise.

logan

Reaction score
Please make it stop. Just end the season already.

gg2cRp8.gif

Picksix

A Work in Progress
Reaction score

You know as well as anyone how much I've defended him, but I've had it. God, that was awful.

mldardy

Reaction score
I agree. After that playcalling, he needs to go. And I hope Demarcus Ware is right behind him. The guy is done. A total stiff now.

DWare is just pathetic. No burst at all. He is not a threat.

Gemini Dolly

Reaction score
I am more upset with the underthrows than the INT. Dez saved Romo on that one underthrow for a TD. WE know this Defense is not stopping anyone. So you have to do your part and do it extremely well.

DWhite Fan

It ain't over 'til it's over
Reaction score
Why in the heck did Romo have 40+ pass attempts today...5 FGs are nice but should have had 3 of them be TDs and this mess would not have been