Game Day *** Cowboys vs Packers post game thread ***

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
I may be wrong, but here is my take.

I think the Cowboys came in overconfident.

And then when Garrett got rocked, everyone went off the reservation.

Then they regrouped, too late.
No,not at all,,,it was that "intangible" effect of the unforeseen,in that whole momentum shift/chain-shot broadside into our billiowing full sails midships riggin' with that #4 to #19 FIRST POSSESSIONS turnover/ interception,,, We'd of not ONLY de-rigged those ***** Packers mainsail casing-liner's, but DEFINITELY WOULD'VE JAMMED their Bismarck battleship's aft steerings coolio' fer' the remainder of the season,,,er,,,were our #4 /#19, truly WORTHY of the paychecks their scheming upon? what their invisioning,,,#21& his preseason b.s. is a fat warty toad reminder fer' the most part, in it's illustrative thrust of which is being expelled upon yer' dinner plate ,,,er,,, BROUGHAM
o_O

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
Poor calls have way too much effect on the game.
giphy.webp

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Even before the kick, the game was over. Successful kicks were already way down in 2018. The new kickoff rules make it even harder.

Rule changes to make comebacks *less* likely.

#ClownLeague

FG rules haven’t changed...are you thinking of extra points?

Cmac

Reaction score
So wrong!

Lee stood out on a play taking a bad angle and missing the ball carrier.

Much of the story on defense was guys taking bad angles. I don't remember seeing so many in a game. What has happened to LVE?

Chidobe was making some nice open field tackles, though.
Is that what you're going with on your acquittal of SLee?....that's the problem. He was a non-factor like a lot of defensive members. Not singling him out, but I ain't dismissing him or his play, of late and further compounded by age and durability going against him.

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
furst pick was on coop second was on Dak terrible throw 3 rd was also a bad throw but how it wasn’t holding on Gallup is beyond me

we have aloe that need improved Dak is part of it but the line was atrocious in the first half especially

We don’t know if Dak’s third interception was a bad pass. There was so much interference against Gallup that it’s unknown where he was supposed to be. The pass could’ve been exactly where it was supposed to be. It’s clear Gallup wasn’t, but it wasn’t his fault either. If we had a challenge left, we could’ve challenged it and possibly wiped out the interception. If.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Is that what you're going with on your acquittal of SLee?....that's the problem. He was a non-factor like a lot of defensive members. Not singling him out, but I ain't dismissing him or his play, of late and further compounded by age and durability going against him.

Your sarcometer is on the fritz.

"So wrong!
Lee stood out on a play taking a bad angle and missing the ball carrier."

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I don't like that he's not accountable as a GM and his son as VP of Ops. Just keep firing all those below you as if your not the only consistent part of a 25 year Championship draught. He uses coaches as puppets and refuses to get an effective HC because his ego cannot handle it.
Totally disagree with your assessment but that's okay

Cowfan75

Reaction score
Seems like a sparse post game thread. Too many too angry to post.

Once you take the black pill, these games won't get you down.

I'm getting kind of sick of the league. Officiating is abysmal. Totally takes the fun, and the caring, out of the game.

I've always said if I wasn't such a fan, the game would be unwatchable today. Between the refs wanting center stage and Jerry's refusal to make change where change is needed, year after year after year....